FOTKI Experts...PLEASE HELP

InJesusName

I posted on this topic before, but did not get much response. I know that some of you ladies can help me. I am FINALLY creating a FOTKI, but I am having trouble getting the look that I want.

I tried the "Help" section on the website, but I guess I am a little simple because that is not helping me either...:look:

How do you get a custom color scheme (background colors, etc)?

How are you adding comments to your slide shows. Many of you have detailed instructions, etc. that accompany your photos in your slide show. Where and how do you add those?

It is my goal to have my fotki up and running by this weekend. Please help ladies. Thanks!

wheezy807

You should click on that help button on your fotki at the top. I'll be back, i have to go do it to explain it. HTH

silvergirl

to get comments on slide shows you have to first add it to your pictures. once you have a pic up,. click on the edit button beneath it

then the next page is where you would edit any comment youd like to add. here

to change your colors or themes
on the top of any page click on the goto. it will bring down a list. you need to select "your settings"

then on the settings page. left hand side select change appearance

it will take you to a page where you can change the theme.

or you can just change the colors of your page here

Mandy4610

to get comments on slide shows you have to first add it to your pictures. once you have a pic up,. click on the edit button beneath it

then the next page is where you would edit any comment youd like to add. here

to change your colors or themes
on the top of any page click on the goto. it will bring down a list. you need to select "your settings"

then on the settings page. left hand side select change appearance

it will take you to a page where you can change the theme.

or you can just change the colors of your page here
Wow, this is very informative. I just finished creating my fotki and this will help me do a few things with it.