Fotki problems again...

wheezy807

i know i can call or email them but i was hoping you ladies would be a greater help. I'm having problems logging on again, anyone else experiencing this? I'll log on and then it will automatically log me out 1 second later. I know there is maintenance between Jan 2-10 but i strongly think this has nothing to you with it. The only thing i did differently recently was update my AIM. And my toolbar was update, but now i have AIM as a browser and i don't know how to change it back to yahoo. I'm ALL confused and frustrated.....any help is appreciated.

BTW, when i had this problem the first time, fotki COULD NOT help me at all. I went over my aunts house with my laptop and the strangest thing happened- i logged on and stayed logged on.:blush:

ShaniKeys

i know i can call or email them but i was hoping you ladies would be a greater help. I'm having problems logging on again, anyone else experiencing this? I'll log on and then it will automatically log me out 1 second later. I know there is maintenance between Jan 2-10 but i strongly think this has nothing to you with it. The only thing i did differently recently was update my AIM. And my toolbar was update, but now i have AIM as a browser and i don't know how to change it back to yahoo. I'm ALL confused and frustrated.....any help is appreciated.

BTW, when i had this problem the first time, fotki COULD NOT help me at all. I went over my aunts house with my laptop and the strangest thing happened- i logged on and stayed logged on.:blush:

Yes! I've tried logging in three times without luck. I'll try again on monday or something.