FOTKI UPDATE! FOTKI UPDATE! FOTKI UPDATE!

MonPetite

YATTA!

I updated. :grin:
AND on time! :lachen:

I have completely reorganized my hair albums, with a NEW length and NEW texture album.

As well as the first addition to my NEW style album: Flower Power. :drunk:

Plus, 3 new Drugstore product reviews and 1 new color product review...with 3 more set for the next couple of weeks. :yep: If you'd like me to post review updates in threads here (instead of having to constantly check my fotki or browse through the many you may have already read) let me know in my guestbook.

...And of course all the other reviews are still there! As well as my recipe album, regimen, Cap n Go explanation, and BC "narrative".

Please leave suggestions or comments, if you would.

GoingNatural

Hi! Nice fotki :) I love the creative names for the different albums, and your organization.

OH, and the hair looks fabulous!

MonPetite

Thank you! I should say the same to you!

I can't wait until my hair is as long as yours. The things I'll do with it.:drunk:

bbdgirl

I love your album...and expecially your reviews, but then probably not as much as you enjoy writing them...:spinning::yep:

~~HoneyComb~~

Nice Fotki! I love your curls, your hair is growing nicely, keep up the good work, and keep smiliing, you have a great smile :grin:.

hopeful

I really really like your fotki. You and your hair are beautiful, and your energy and positive spirit jumps off the page!

MonPetite

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Thank you all for your comments! See, this is why LHCF is so cool. We encourage each other. Even though the claws do come out occaisonally!

I'm glad everything is somewhat functional. I kind of like color if you haven't noticed, LOL!

I have the personality of a Labrador. It's a shame the internet can't even tone it down! :lachen: