FREE Book download- The Daniel Fast Daily Devotional for Lent

Elnahna

Enjoy, This is the email I received....

Dear Elnahna,

I want to remind you that Amazon will only allow me to give away my most recent book for just two more days . . . Sunday is the last day! To receive your copy just click on the link below:

The Daniel Fast Daily Devotional for Lent. It's a Kindle book and is available for FREE today and tomorrow

The book is a collection of Bible truths, thought-provoking devotions and personal insights in this daily devotional created especially for men, women, churches and study groups who are fasting for Lent and other periods of extended fasting and prayer.

Even if you don't practice Lent in your church, I think you will be blessed by the book. You can read a Kindle book on all the reading devices, your smart phone and on your computer!

Also, please remember you can be a powerful support in your prayers for those fasting for Lent. The Bible instructs us to pray and love . . . "But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers. And above all things have fervent love for one another . . ." 1 Peter 4:7-8

I hope you'll receive this gift from me to you . . . just click on the link below:

The Daniel Fast Daily Devotional for Lent

Be blessed in all you do!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Enjoy, This is the email I received....

Dear Elnahna,

I want to remind you that Amazon will only allow me to give away my most recent book for just two more days . . . Sunday is the last day! To receive your copy just click on the link below:

The Daniel Fast Daily Devotional for Lent. It's a Kindle book and is available for FREE today and tomorrow

The book is a collection of Bible truths, thought-provoking devotions and personal insights in this daily devotional created especially for men, women, churches and study groups who are fasting for Lent and other periods of extended fasting and prayer.

Even if you don't practice Lent in your church, I think you will be blessed by the book. You can read a Kindle book on all the reading devices, your smart phone and on your computer!

Also, please remember you can be a powerful support in your prayers for those fasting for Lent. The Bible instructs us to pray and love . . . "But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers. And above all things have fervent love for one another . . ." 1 Peter 4:7-8

I hope you'll receive this gift from me to you . . . just click on the link below:

The Daniel Fast Daily Devotional for Lent

Be blessed in all you do!

Thank you so much Elnahna. I saw this in my home email but didn't open it yet. Thank you for the reminder.

God bless you and your family. :love3:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I got it...! :yay:

Thanks so much again, Elnahna :kiss: This would have been 'lost' in a long stream of emails if I had not have seen your thread.