Free Search & Destroy for Boston Ladies

CourtneyD

Hey, I just did a search and destroy on my friend's split ends yesterday. She and I have been on this long hair care journey for about seven months and she grew 4 inches. Since we're both careful about our hair, she KNEW I would take care of her splits and not cut any other hairs or give her an unwanted "trim". It was fun and I took 2 1/2 hours searching all the areas from crown to back. Why so long? Because I was using a magnifying glass! I ain't playin'! It was fun- don't ask me why. I guess it's not because the splits were there, but because I found them and destroyed them!

So hey, if there are any ladies that want the same freebie, PM me. Did I stutter? Yes, FREE. Sure, if you want to bless me that is another story (mama didn't raise no fools :lachen: y'all) but I'm NOT asking for anything. Also, I am NOT a hair stylist or professional, so I am not talking about trimming or caring for your hair, just searching and destroying them split ends 'cause I care about hair. So let me know. God blesses those that bless others so I love being a blessing!

Geminigirl

Aww this is cool. I was plaiting my hair last night thinking I need another trim. These knots are getting on my nerves.

BostonMaria

I keep my scissors in the medicine cabinet because I love doing the search and destroys. Sometimes I get carried away though. Nobody should be doing S&D's at 2:00am LOL

MizzBrit

that is so nice..too cute..im kinda obsessed s & d'ng too..i did one last night around 2-3am. i wished u was in fla..i have trouble doing the back of my head

Fine 4s

Remember I was going to do this for the newly discovered 'hater' in my hair world?
It is tons of fun though...

BostonMaria

Remember I was going to do this for the newly discovered 'hater' in my hair world?
It is tons of fun though...

Were you going to Ninja chop all of her hair? :grin:

I would have to absolutely, positively trust somebody to do this for me. They'd have to pinky swear and sign an affidavit (siggie in blood) promising me that they will not cut more than 0.1 cm of hair.

cmperez

You ladies crack me up... but I'm guilty of it too.. Many a trips to the grocery store have never been made because I went to the bathroom to do my hair and started a S&D. My daughter said I need an intervention. :grin:

BostonMaria

You ladies crack me up... but I'm guilty of it too.. Many a trips to the grocery store have never been made because I went to the bathroom to do my hair and started a S&D. My daughter said I need an intervention. :grin:

Glad to see I'm not the only insane person :spinning: LOL

The sad thing is I grabbed some office scissors... I know I know... and cut about 10 split ends just because of this thread. :nono:

Forever in Bloom

I'm in Memphis and would love to do it if anyone was interested :yep:

I would even go so far as to hand you all of the pieces I snip so that you could examine them, and to know that I am not cutting off more than 0.1 cm of hair (BostonMaria :lachen:)

I couldn't charge either way. Heck, I've been babysitting my 3 nieces and nephew in the span of 9 years - unpaid! I wouldn't even know how to charge or where to begin :look:

Lita

Hey, I just did a search and destroy on my friend's split ends yesterday. She and I have been on this long hair care journey for about seven months and she grew 4 inches. Since we're both careful about our hair, she KNEW I would take care of her splits and not cut any other hairs or give her an unwanted "trim". It was fun and I took 2 1/2 hours searching all the areas from crown to back. Why so long? Because I was using a magnifying glass! I ain't playin'! It was fun- don't ask me why. I guess it's not because the splits were there, but because I found them and destroyed them!

So hey, if there are any ladies that want the same freebie, PM me. Did I stutter? Yes, FREE. Sure, if you want to bless me that is another story (mama didn't raise no fools :lachen: y'all) but I'm NOT asking for anything. Also, I am NOT a hair stylist or professional, so I am not talking about trimming or caring for your hair, just searching and destroying them split ends 'cause I care about hair. So let me know. God blesses those that bless others so I love being a blessing!

Thats sooooo nice! To-bad your not in New York.....

Happy Hair Growing!