Freeman Sea Kelp Moisturizing Conditioner...

JerriBlank

rescued my beady beads!!They went from hard and brittle and rolled up(and they hurt every time i tried to unroll one:lachen:) to extremely soft to the touch and very moisturized. I kinda have to big Sareca up for this. She got me interested in marine collagen,and i somehow thought that the sea kelp in this conditioner would be good like the collagen. I don't know if ther are but I am so not disappointed.This was only like four dollars for about 16 oz. and i will be keeping this for as long as it works for me.Let me mention that i am in braids,and i took one down after i co-washed with this,just out of curiosity,and my hair was soft and silky!!Me and my beady-beads are rejoicing and i'm glad ijoined LHCF,cause normally,i would have been sleeping on the cheapies...so big ups to all the ladies in this board cause it was here that i was inspired to try new things for my hair. I finally have something to keep in my regimen!!Thanks mamas:yep:!!!!

JerriBlank

I got mine from rite-aid.:yep:I mean it really helped my little rolled up hairs.Now I'm looking forward to my beads growing longer and not breaking when i try to unroll them!!They are stretching nicely too and spring back instead of breaking.I have to go buy myself a new tube and i swear i don't have to shell out for expensive conditioner anymore, thanks to this stuff.

Let me know how it works out for the ladies that are trying it. It has a lot of natural and beneficial ingredients by the way.

Last edited: