French Bouffant Roller Group Buy

Amarilles

Someone who sent a payment not too long ago, some 40 minutes ago maybe... your name initials are C.W. Can you please PM me?

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
I'm not ordering any of it but there's high terrorist alerts, esp. coming from France, U.K., U.S. and Belgium so PayPal is truly being monitored. I hope you ladies get your business deals through soon. Just to note, I sent something to my kid and it's still in customs (elsewhere) and what I sent, they are probably suspicious of. SMH.

Amarilles

That could be why PayPal is requesting so much personal info, although they haven't mentioned terrorist alerts/activity as the reason but money laundering ones. But maybe that makes sense too, for them to not divulge the full spectrum of their intention.

But whatever, the vendors accept PayPal but I won't be able to use my account to pay so we'll do like last time. As we truly aren't doing anything suspect I am not particularly worried.

Amarilles

A last bump for C. Wilcox (name slightly typoed), or if anyone passed the payment link to a friend by this name? It's just me asking, not the PayPal feds, lol :look: the payment doesn't correspond to any order placed. I can see what you're trying to order but it's also not the right currency. Do get back to me soon, will refuse this payment otherwise.

Amarilles

I had forgotten that tomorrow's a holiday here so I'm not sure I'll be able to call in to place the order on the 1.6", 1.4" and 1" but I'll definitely try. I'm hoping they're open!

A few ladies have paid in USD so if they are closed tomorrow, I guess you'll have an extra day to correct the payments. I'll update tomorrow if they're open and I'm able order. :yep:

Amarilles

Vendor is closed. We're using 4 vendors so I can indeed place the other 3 orders (as I can do so online) but for some reason I want to place the bigger order first...so maybe we can wait until tomorrow for all four?

Everyone is paid up except for 3 ladies, who I guess can pay today if they're still interested.

For now though, final numbers are:
2in rollers: 8 packs (vendor 1)
1.6in rollers: 32 packs (vendor 2)
1.4in rollers: 20 packs (vendor 2)
1.2in rollers: 9 packs (vendor 3)
1in rollers: 6 packs (vendor 2)
0.5in rollers: 4 packs (vendor 3)
3.5in pins: 9 packs (vendor 4)

Nini90012

Vendor is closed. We're using 4 vendors so I can indeed place the other 3 orders (as I can do so online) but for some reason I want to place the bigger order first...so maybe we can wait until tomorrow for all four?

Everyone is paid up except for 3 ladies, who I guess can pay today if they're still interested.

For now though, final numbers are:
2in rollers: 8 packs (vendor 1)
1.6in rollers: 32 packs (vendor 2)
1.4in rollers: 20 packs (vendor 2)
1.2in rollers: 9 packs (vendor 3)
1in rollers: 6 packs (vendor 2)
0.5in rollers: 4 packs (vendor 3)
3.5in pins: 9 packs (vendor 4)

May I add 2 packs of the 1" rollers to my order?

Amarilles

:ill:
I'm feeling like they toying with us :sick2: . They're out of stock. I "placed" the bigger order this morning but hadn't yet paid as they were verifying the quantities or doing who knows what. A manager I'd never spoken with just finally called back saying that this roller is no longer featured in their magazine but for some reason it's still featured in their website, so the two people who I'd been in contact with thought that they had plenty of stock like they do all their items. They apparently told me they were well stocked without verifying.

I hadn't placed the other 3 orders yet as I was waiting for the bigger order to come through, but now I'm not exactly sure how to proceed. I will start with refunding each of you who only ordered any 1.6", 1.4" and/or 1". The 2", 1.2", 0.5" and pins are not really affected, but maybe some of you would like to change something/prefer a refund without the other rollers? Not really sure If I should refund everyone or just those who ordered the sizes in bold.

Am I making sense? So sorry about this :nono: :(

Colocha

acne cream and afro dreams
It's a sign. I'm meant to order those deep wave knockoff curlformers instead. :drunk:

No problem @Amarilles. Thank you for trying so hard.

Do you know how Paypal refunds work? Will it go back to my card or just to my account as credit?

Amarilles

They've emailed me a link to the magazine they send their wholesalers in hopes "my forum" is interested in something else, starting on page 160: http://www.sinelco.com/catalogus/fr-eur/index.html

The rollers indeed aren't in their magazine but they're still up on their site :rolleyes: www.sibelonline.com/products.asp?pr=666&rf=1360

I think everything else in that mag can be easily found in the states, I'm proceeding with the refunds. @Colocha I believe the refunds go back to your PayPal account and you guys then have to withdraw it to your bank account/credit cards.

Hm.. and the even the ladies that only ordered 2" rollers (or the other sizes) are affected because it means they would pay a high France-to-US shipping if it's only a handful of them. :perplexed:

Nini90012

:ill:
I'm feeling like they toying with us :sick2: . They're out of stock. I "placed" the bigger order this morning but hadn't yet paid as they were verifying the quantities or doing who knows what. A manager I'd never spoken with just finally called back saying that this roller is no longer featured in their magazine but for some reason it's still featured in their website, so the two people who I'd been in contact with thought that they had plenty of stock like they do all their items. They apparently told me they were well stocked without verifying.

I hadn't placed the other 3 orders yet as I was waiting for the bigger order to come through, but now I'm not exactly sure how to proceed. I will start with refunding each of you who only ordered any 1.6", 1.4" and/or 1". The 2", 1.2", 0.5" and pins are not really affected, but maybe some of you would like to change something/prefer a refund without the other rollers? Not really sure If I should refund everyone or just those who ordered the sizes in bold.

Am I making sense? So sorry about this :nono: :(

Thank you so much for all of your efforts. Please sign me up for 2 packs of the 1.2" rollers. You may deduct the cost of the 1.2" rollers from the amount I previously paid. @Amarilles I so appreciate your willingness to get the rollers for us!!!

Nini90012

Thank you so much for all of your efforts. Please sign me up for 2 packs of the 1.2" rollers. You may deduct the cost of the 1.2" rollers from the amount I previously paid. @Amarilles I so appreciate your willingness to get the rollers for us!!!
@Amarilles I just noticed youve already refunded me. Let me know the cost and I will pay pal you again. Thx

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
Thanks, @Amarilles!

I received my refund notice from Paypal. I'd still like to order the pins. After you've figured everything out, please send me an invoice for the pins and I'll send you the funds - that is if you haven't run screaming for the hills. And I'd totally understand if you did. :bighug:

Amarilles

LOL@some of y'all in here trying still trying to order stuff! :lachen: I'll note your pins @curlicarib and 2 packs of 1.6 from Amazon @MileHighDiva in case if we have more ladies that want to keep their orders. @sj10460 you were interested in which sizes?? I don't think you ever said. Keep in mind that the 1.6", 1.4" and the 1" are not available.

I've refunded all of the obvious orders (those of you who've only ordered 1.6", 1.4" and/or 1"). I'm going to PM the rest of you to figure out if you're still interested in other parts of your orders.

Amarilles

I guess the 2"? Or 1.2"? Decide woman! Lol! :lol:

I'm not quite done with the refunds/PMs so if you haven't heard from me yet you will soon. Will take a break and be back soonish!