French Bouffant Roller Group Buy

Amarilles

@AgeinATL @lulu97 There's 5 packs available (of the 1.6") on Amazon, they're 27.28€ + shipping of 5.75€ for the first pack. Shipping increases slightly with each pack.

Some of you who claimed the sizes first (according to post 292) may be in luck, as the distributor has found a few packs. So far they've only found a few of the 1.6" (already claimed by the first two ladies in the list) but they said there may be others. If more turn up I'll offer to you ladies according to that list and please! Hold your tomatoes! :lol: :duck:

Everyone has already been refunded/heard from me (if you haven't do post here/PM me!) and I'll tag you ladies according to your orders again later today. I will send invoices hopefully soon, once we're all sorted and done with updating/changing orders.

A note that our pins are no longer 17.29€. This price was for a limited time only which we normally would've gotten, but as of today that vendor went back to their regular pricier price. So we're going back to our old vendor for 18.72€ (difference of 1.43€). Everything else is the same, but I'll list it properly later tonight.

Nini90012

@AgeinATL @lulu97 There's 5 packs available (of the 1.6") on Amazon, they're 27.28€ + shipping of 5.75€ for the first pack. Shipping increases slightly with each pack.

Some of you who claimed the sizes first (according to post 292) may be in luck, as the distributor has found a few packs. So far they've only found a few of the 1.6" (already claimed by the first two ladies in the list) but they said there may be others. If more turn up I'll offer to you ladies according to that list and please! Hold your tomatoes! :lol: :duck:

Everyone has already been refunded/heard from me (if you haven't do post here/PM me!) and I'll tag you ladies according to your orders again later today. I will send invoices hopefully soon, once we're all sorted and done with updating/changing orders.

A note that our pins are no longer 17.29€. This price was for a limited time only which we normally would've gotten, but as of today that vendor went back to their regular pricier price. So we're going back to our old vendor for 18.72€ (difference of 1.43€). Everything else is the same, but I'll list it properly later tonight.

I am still interested In the 1.6" and 1.4" sizes if they become available on Amazon or any other vendor. I will pay the difference.

Amarilles

Blue 2" rollers (50mm) @ 16.88€ (available)
@Missjaxon x2
@LBoogie85 x2
@WaistLengthDreams x1*
@shebababy x1
@diyahj x2
@APrayer4Hair x1*
@Thann x2
@lulu97 x2
@Miss Noel x2
@soulfusion x2

Red 1.6" rollers (40mm)
- vendor 2 @ 16.20€ + shipping (no longer available)
@MileHighDiva 2x
@meka x1
@Nini90012 x2
@lulu97 x1
- Amazon.fr @27.28€ + shipping (3 of 5 packs available)
Anonymous x2

Blue 1.4" rollers (35mm) @ 13.56
- vendor 2 @ 13.56€ + shipping (no longer available)
@lulu97 x1

Red 1.2" rollers (30mm)
- vendor 3 @ 10.05€ (14 packs max)
@deborah11 x2
@sissimpson x2
@meka72 x2
Anonymous x2
@diyahj x2
@Missjaxon x2
@Nini90012 x2
- vendor 4 @ 11.62€ + shipping (available)
@junipertree x2

Blue 1" rollers (25mm) @ 10.68
- vendor 2 @ 10.68€ + shipping (no longer available)
@Missjaxon x2

Blue 0.8" rollers (20mm) @ 9.50€ + shipping (available)
@meka72 x2
@Nini90012 x2

Red 0.6" rollers (15mm) @ 8.71€ + shipping (available)
-

Blue 0.5" rollers (12mm) @ 6.15€ (available)
@sissimpson x1
@meka72 x2
Anonymous x2

3.5" pins @ 18.72€ (available)
@MissCrawford*
@LBoogie85
@WaistLengthDreams*
@curlicarib
@junipertree
@Nini90012
@diyahj
@soulfusion

(*do ignore this star, it's for me to remember the ladies that have already paid.)

I hope the above isn't confusing! I tried to keep the order from the last list. If I forgot your order or have it wrong do let me know, and likewise anyone wanting the 2", the 1.6" from Amazon.fr, the 0.5" or the pins can reply too. Other sizes may become available, but I will try to give preference to those who've already claimed them before.

Last edited:

Nini90012

Blue 2" rollers (50mm) @ 16.88€
@LBoogie85 x2
@WaistLengthDreams x1*
@shebababy x1
@diyahj x2
@APrayer4Hair x1*
@Thann x2

Red 1.6" rollers (40mm)
vendor 2 @ 16.20€ + shipping (no longer available)
@MileHighDiva 2x
@meka x1
Amazon.fr @27.28€ + shipping (5 packs available)

vendor 2 @ 10.68€ + shipping (no longer available)
@Missjaxon x2

Red 1.2" rollers (30mm) @ 10.05(14 packs max - no longer available)
@deborah11 x2
@sissimpson x2
@meka72 x2
Anonymous x2
@diyahj x2
@Missjaxon x2
@Nini90012 x2

Blue 0.5" rollers (12mm) @ 6.15€
@sissimpson x1
@meka72 x2

3.5" pins @ 18.72€
@MissCrawford*
@LBoogie85
@WaistLengthDreams*
@curlicarib

(*do ignore this star, it's for me to remember the ladies that have already paid.)

I hope the above isn't confusing! I tried to keep the order from the last list. If I forgot your order or have it wrong do let me know, and likewise anyone wanting the 2", the 1.6" from Amazon.fr, the 0.5" or the pins can reply too. Other sizes may become available, but I will try to give preference to those who've already claimed them before.
Please add me to 1.6" from amazon as well.

Missjaxon

Blue 2" rollers (50mm) @ 16.88€
@LBoogie85 x2
@WaistLengthDreams x1*
@shebababy x1
@diyahj x2
@APrayer4Hair x1*
@Thann x2

Red 1.6" rollers (40mm)
vendor 2 @ 16.20€ + shipping (no longer available)
@MileHighDiva 2x
@meka x1
Amazon.fr @27.28€ + shipping (3 packs available)
@Nini90012 x2

Blue 1.4" rollers (35mm) @ 13.56
vendor 2 @ 13.56€ + shipping (no longer available)
@lulu97 x2

vendor 2 @ 10.68€ + shipping (no longer available)
@Missjaxon x2

Red 1.2" rollers (30mm) @ 10.05(14 packs max - no longer available)
@deborah11 x2
@sissimpson x2
@meka72 x2
Anonymous x2
@diyahj x2
@Missjaxon x2
@Nini90012 x2

Blue 0.5" rollers (12mm) @ 6.15€
@sissimpson x1
@meka72 x2

3.5" pins @ 18.72€
@MissCrawford*
@LBoogie85
@WaistLengthDreams*
@curlicarib

You're missing my 2 packs of 2" rollers on the list.

Amarilles

@Amarilles, I'm confused. Are the 1.4" still available? If so, I still want 2 packs.
No they're not :( The problematic vendor has located a few packs of the 1.6", 1.4" and 1" so I'm offering them to ladies in order, according to post 292. So far the have only located the few listed above but I'm hoping for more. Will definitely update if something changes!

@Missjaxon sorry! 2 packs like before?

Nini90012

No they're not :( The problematic vendor has located a few packs of the 1.6", 1.4" and 1" so I'm offering them to ladies in order, according to post 292. So far the have only located the few listed above but I'm hoping for more. Will definitely update if something changes!

@missjaxon sorry! 2 packs like before?
@Amarilles im a bit confused, sorry! To be clear, i would like 2 packs each of 1.6", 1.4" and 1.2". On post 292 I was third in line for the 1.6 from the vendor. If those are not available please get the rollers from whatever source you have. Thank you very much!!!!

Amarilles

@Amarilles im a bit confused, sorry! To be clear, i would like 2 packs each of 1.6", 1.4" and 1.2". On post 292 I was third in line for the 1.6 from the vendor. If those are not available please get the rollers from whatever source you have. Thank you very much!!!!
You're third for 1.6" roller but only 3 packs are available for now, so if more packs are located I'll add you under the lower price. For the 1.4" rollers only 2 packs are available for now. I'm hoping tomorrow they find more packs, for now you're in with the 1.2" and the 1.6" from Amazon. Does that make better sense? Sorry for the confusion!

Nini90012

You're third for 1.6" roller but only 3 packs are available for now, so if more packs are located I'll add you under the lower price. For the 1.4" rollers only 2 packs are available for now. I'm hoping tomorrow they find more packs, for now you're in with the 1.2" and the 1.6" from Amazon. Does that make better sense? Sorry for the confusion!
Yes. Thanks for the clarification.:drunk:

Amarilles

No luck with the 1.6," 1.4" and 1" sizes.

However the 1.2" is now available from a different distributor I was referred to. They cost a bit more (and charge for shipping to me) so the first 14 packs will be one price, the rest this new price. They also have a 0.8" and a 0.6" size which I'll list just in case. Sorry that I can't yet list the shipping price, once I know how many of you are ordering (from this vendor) I'll have a better idea.

We'll take/update orders through the weekend and send invoices on Monday, April 4th.

junipertree

I don't see my name on the update.:cry3:

Does that mean I don't get my pins either? I did receive my refund. Thanks!

What are my options now? I will take the 1.2" instead - tell me what to do

Amarilles

I don't see my name on the update.:cry3:

Does that mean I don't get my pins either? I did receive my refund. Thanks!

What are my options now? I will take the 1.2" instead - tell me what to do
Lol! Everyone refunded can still request from the choices above (those available), some ladies are no longer interested so I'm not adding names unless told to do so. But yes pins are still available! I note you down for pins and 1 pack of 1.2"?

junipertree

Lol! Everyone refunded can still request from the choices above (those available), some ladies are no longer interested so I'm not adding names unless told to do so. But yes pins are still available! I note you down for pins and 1 pack of 1.2"?

2 packs of 1.2"
1 pins

Thanks!:2inlove:

meka72

Hey Amarilles! Now that the .8" are available, I'd like to order one pack of those as well.

Thanks for your patience!