French mesh rollers

bebezazueta

I ordered from the link I provided above. Beware, the website is in French (Google Chrome will partially translate the website). I considered ordering from Macherie but when I priced out the purchase, I was able to get a comparable deal with direct ordering. For a few dollars more, I received 36 rollers in total and bought 30 pins. If I had thought about it, I should have bought enough pins to sell with the rollers (for eBay).

The shipping was quick too, I ordered on May 28 and received the package this morning.

ETA: I spoke with the manufacturer and was able to get a decent deal on all sizes of the rollers. BUT, I want to make sure there is enough interest in the rollers before I order to re-sell.

MzTease I am interested in the French mesh rollers. I went to the website and got confused. I'm sure you'll be able to resell with no problems. Macheriehair is selling hers for $30 a pack and folks are buying it. Not knocking her hustle just looking for a better deal.

Thanks

blackberry815

When I ordered the rollers, I was able to order the pins as well. I didn't buy from Macherie at all.

Here is the link: http://www.fashion-megastore.com/ve...cs-bigoudis-7-cm-professionnel-2,0,1034,0.htm

These rollers don't exactly look the same as the ones I ordered from marcheries website. For some reason this mesh coating looks like it has larger holes. Or it looks that way. Can you shed some light are they the same ones? also do u know how many cm they are?

Sent from my ADR6400L using ADR6400L

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
These rollers don't exactly look the same as the ones I ordered from marcheries website. For some reason this mesh coating looks like it has larger holes. Or it looks that way. Can you shed some light are they the same ones? also do u know how many cm they are?

The website sells both the regular (cheaper) ones with the larger holes in the mesh and the professional ones. I bought the professional ones just like the ones Macherie sells. I bought the 50mm size.

blackberry815

The website sells both the regular (cheaper) ones with the larger holes in the mesh and the professional ones. I bought the professional ones just like the ones Macherie sells. I bought the 50mm size.

Thanks for explaining!

MochaEyeCandy

Bought 36 50mm blue mesh rollers from this website. Got my items in just over week. Now I'm waiting on my pibbs and I'm good to go. :)

tomnikids3

Bought 36 50mm blue mesh rollers from this website. Got my items in just over week. Now I'm waiting on my pibbs and I'm good to go. :)

If you dont mind how much did you pay. Also since the site is in french how were you able to order. Im interested in ordering as well.

Thanks

g.lo

If you dont mind how much did you pay. Also since the site is in french how were you able to order. Im interested in ordering as well.

Thanks

i bought from this site as well last friday (i am based in Uk) and i had them delivered today!! can't wait to try them! you can pay with paypal.
they are two types of mesh rollers and the one that you ewant is the ones that says "bigoudis professionel sans brosse"
http://www.fashion-megastore.com/ve...nel-sans-brosse-diametre-50-mm-2,0,2177,0.htm

hope this help

mzteaze

Thanks

If you use Google Chrome, it will translate the website into English (enough so you can understand).

mzteaze

bumping....although I have been unsuccessful in finding the original website used.

I checked for my contact at the manufacturer hopefully I can find something out about them.

Last ditch effort - do we still have members in France that can give us an answer back on these rollers?