Frizz still happening..

Dee-Licious

I have been airdrying with my leave-in conditioner and Profectiv on my hair, and I then seal it with Jojoba oil on my ends. I then use my carusos about 8 hours later or the next day. My ends are coming out frizzy even though I have tried end papers on the roller and sometimes on my hair. Is there anything I should put on my ends (ex. serum) to help them to not frizz?
*sorry so long*

baglady215

Serum might help. I have a Caruso but I haven't used it yet. I have frizzy ends anyway, so I'm interested in hearing other ladies repsonses on how I can prevent them.

goldensugar23

are ur ends trimmed?
After a good trim then keeping up with the oil regimine you may see a world of difference.
Also I find pure coconut oil work well in "silkining" frizzies.I can't live with out the stuff .

Isis

MsDanele1518 said:
I have been airdrying with my leave-in conditioner and Profectiv on my hair, and I then seal it with Jojoba oil on my ends. I then use my carusos about 8 hours later or the next day. My ends are coming out frizzy even though I have tried end papers on the roller and sometimes on my hair. Is there anything I should put on my ends (ex. serum) to help them to not frizz?
*sorry so long*

Usually when airdrying, depending on the technique, the ends will look frizzy. That's why I've airdried my hair in rollersets so my ends will be smooth. How are you airdrying your hair? Are your ends smooth before using the Carusos?

wadadligyal

Yeah it might be the way you airdry cause when I airdry in a braid then caruso my ends come out frizzy but using evoo or coconut oil helps eliminate that

Dee-Licious

i simply do a cowash (or a wash once every week and a half) then i comb my hair in the shower straight back, apply my leave-in, jojoba oil on my ends, tie a scarf around my front edges, and then let it dry.