Frizzy hair

-Love Love*

So I just flat ironed my hair....granted I am stretching and my roots are on puff mode....my actual HAIR is frizzy at the ends. Why!!! I did the salt thingy but no such luck. When this beautician did my hair last month, my hair was just as smooth as all get out...and she clipped my ends so I'm not understanding why I'm still having this problem.

My hair's sooo blah. its thick so my flat ironed hair looks crappy! The nape looks wonderful though :spinning: It looks longer than the rest of my hair.

What type of flat iron do you use? Have you tried stretching or blow drying the hair before hand? What products do you use in your hair before you do it? Sorry for the 3rd degree[lol]

I'm natural so I dunno if this will be very helpful or not, but I DCed with AO HSR, then applied Shea Butter and 2 strand flat twisted my hair over night. The flat twists alone got my roots and ends pretty smooth/straight. Then I applied CHI silk infusion to each section and held the ends taught as I ran the iron down the section. Then I did another pass of the iron but this time I chased a fine tooth comb with it and it got my ends really straight considering that as whipz says, my hair likes to have relations:lachen:

I have no clue:lol: I never had any body in my hair until I went natural so if you're feeling it you could always transition:lol: Seriously though, I'm sure some relaxed sistahs will give their tips soon:grin:

I would say before your flat iron do a roller set using Kera Care setting lotion mixed with water and the Kera Care Leave-In Hair Lotion. And before flat ironing use a heat protectant like Chi Silk Fusion or Redken Heat Glide:)

Back