FROM BC TO WAIST LENGTH! Natural growth and health CHALLENGE. Spinoff for 09 BC.

Aggie

I have pretty much started all over again on the 12th of this month myself. My hair is about 4" long now and working on the health and length of it for the next 2 years. I hope to be at least full APL to mid-BSL by then.

My mistake was not giving my hair timely trims. By not trimming, my hair ended up a ham and I do not want to make that mistake again. I think putting myself on an every 3 months trimming/dusting schedule will work perfectly.

Also, I have not been sticking to my protective styling like I should have been - ie, wigs over my flat-rowed hair. This grew my hair so well in 2000-2003. My problem this time has been patience, but I gatta try again and stick to my plan. Wish me well.

Diva_Esq

I haven't checked into this challenge in a while but I made WL with this length check. Next goal, getting more layers to WL, then WHIP and HL and maintaining!! Thanks for the support over the past 2 years!!

[url]http://www.longhaircareforum.com/picture.php?albumid=7181&pictureid=119605[/url]

moore.1506

Hey im part of this challenge, for some reason I thought it was until Dec 30th 2013. I guess the end date already passed but I would like to update with pictures. I did not make it to waist length but it is bsl. Latter when I get home tonight I will take a couple of pictures to show my length.