FROM BC TO WAIST LENGTH! Natural growth and health CHALLENGE.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Hiya chicas!

I've hit Waist Length! I think either I've been here for a while and have just been in denial or I had a growth spurt.

Either way, I'm here, and thus....my challenge is fulfilled!

So now I'm stepping over to the hip length 2013 challenge. It's been great marathoning with you ladies. I'm staying subscribed to this thread and will continue cheering y'all from the side lines. I'll post my final pic ASAP.

PICS!!!:grin::grin:

SunnyHoney

Ok...just got out of the shower and snapped this shot. It's a rough one, but just to show the length. I don't plan to straighten anymore this year. So this is the only way to check right now. My actual waist is hard to find (still sportin' the baby weight) LOL, but it's there, and I'm finally hitting it. I'm at almost APL when unstretched.

Attachments

• image-1482374074.jpg
    image-1482374074.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

shortt29

SunnyHoney said:
Ok...just got out of the shower and snapped this shot. It's a rough one, but just to show the length. I don't plan to straighten anymore this year. So this is the only way to check right now. My actual waist is hard to find (still sportin' the baby weight) LOL, but it's there, and I'm finally hitting it. I'm at almost APL when unstretched.

Girrrrrllll! I'm loving your hair :)

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
So how is everyone doing? Anyone make waist length?
I made APL in January 2013 but got a trim and had it braided up without checking where I was. I'm still aiming for BSL by the year's end.

NikkiQ

I'm still here. Just nowhere near WL :lol: Had to trim off a few inches but I'm getting back in the right routine again.

Sprinkl3s

May be as good as I'm going to get. Knew I shouldnt have colored my hair. My ends feel fried image-1266276610.jpg image-2179561188.jpg

Last edited:

KenyafromCT

I'll be watching the thread. I'm long term transitioning (13 months post in 2 days) and i'm working my way to WL. I don't plan on chopping for at least another year
HI. Just reading this old thread, I see you’re still here and would love to know if you made it to waist length by Dec of 2013?