From Your Anti-Scissor Happy Stylist Advocate!

Hair Iam

I know a great stylist who gives "Blowouts" like no ones business. Still I fear going to her because she is scissor happy. Back in May I took a girlfriend to see the stylist, who insisted she not cut her hair,( she still went ahead: ) it took my friend several months and my caring for her hair, before she would forgive me. What is this obsession?

p.s
She told my friend it would help to
make her hair thicker: perplexed

Last edited:

Barbara

Princess
MR2 Hair & Nail Salon

For those of you who are interested in finding a good hair stylist in Los Angeles, I highly recommend Rudy of MR 2 Hair and Nail Salon, located at 3852 Crenshaw Boulevard (two blocks north of King Boulevard on the east side of the street--across from Angelus Mortuary). His phone numbers are (323) 294-1712 and (323) 292-7714.

I've been going to him since 1990, and I highly recommend him for the following reasons: He is not a "scissor-happy stylist;" (you will reach your hair goals); his customers have been with him for a very long time, and their hair is healthier and longer than other stylist's customers; he won't tear your hair out while handling it; he doesn't press the hair "bone straight" to the point where there's no body; he's moderately priced; and he allows you to bring in your own hair care products. Let him know in advance if you want to continue to use your staples.

He offers tips that are beneficial for your hair. In addition, he's very mild tempered and patient. So for those of you who are fed up with your "scissor-happy stylist," try Rudy.