frustrated w/ custom wig not fitting properly?

NaniDiamond

i put on my "thinking cap" for this one ladies: :spinning:

if you make your own wig and find it tedious to custom fit the wig cap so that the weave covers your head properly then check out what I did (I didn't see any other posts w/this idea, so if there is one...my badd)

1.I put pulled all of my hair back as flat as possible and put a doo-rag on

2.put a plastic cap (or you can use Saran Wrap) on my hair over the doorag or any cap that is close to my head.

3.I went to Michaels crafts and purchased "Rigid Wrap Plaster Cloth"-I used the 4 "x180" roll for $4.99, but it comes in a larger roll as well. It's safe enough to use on your face to make a mask, so this is not a dangerous process. Oh, (a pic of this product is below)--follow the instructions to dampen the product and paste it to your entire head that the wig cap will cover. Once the plaster is dry enough to safely remove, you can use a blow dryer to complete the drying time...it only takes a few seconds.

4.put your wig cap over the plaster mold and proceed w/ sewing or glueing your weave on.

5. WALLAH!! this will assure a perfect fit and you've got a mold that can be used over and over .... Yay!!! this only took about 15min!!!:yep: