Fun Thread: Naming your hair????

SherylsTresses

I saw this on another forum and thought it would be fun. Some ladies have named their hair because of its personality. I've recently named my hair "Chanel" because it's bougie, unpredictable, pleasant but not perfect. :lol:

What about you? Have you named your hair? :drunk:

shiney_sapphire

I don't name my hair, but I name my scarves....brown sugah, purple passion, black magic, and chocolate chip. They work different for different styles.

Ms. Martina

I haven't named mine yet. It's only been natural for one week, so I need more time...lol. Can't wait to figure it out though. A name would be cute!

geejay

I think I'm going to call my hair "Baby" ala the movie Dirty Dancing. One reason is that under certain circumstances my mild-mannered and unassuming hair is developing a wild and sexy side. Also because "Nobody puts Baby in a corner!" In other words I hate covering my hair or making it conform to some standard. It's got to be center stage. :lachen:

D.Lisha

Cute thread OP, I guess if I had to name my hair...I guess I would name it Evelyn Lozada (from basketball wives)
Why do you ask? Well because it can be two-faced, always starting drama and loves to be the center of attention :lachen:

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I'm gonna say Cybil:look::lachen:. Split personalities, and doesn't know what she's gonna do one second to the next. But still love her.

iri9109

my hair's name is Kendall...it was gonna be my 1st daughter's name, but my hair came first.:look:

carameldelight87

I used to call the hair on the left side of my head "Can't Get Right" from the movie Life. When I was relaxed and I used to flat iron, my right side would be gorgeous but for some reason my left side just can't get right. :lol:

As of now, I'd name my hair Vanessa, as in Vanessa Huxtable. Rebellious a LOT of the time but still a good kid overall. My Robert at the moment is Kinky Curly Knot Today. Vanessa LOVES her some Robert! :yep:

NikkiQ

mine is Jazz. Simple and hometown based (New Orleans) :yep:

and sometimes I feel a little "jazzy" so I thought it was appropriate :giggle:

SmilingElephant

I named my fro Reina the day I Big Chopped. Bc that's how I felt when I finally let go of my relaxed ends. No longer a lil princess…but a Queen.

aquajoyice

Since my hair is in transition mode i'll name her sugar & spice. She can be real sweet at times until I release the fury and she turns into SPiCE

Solitude

Cute idea. I'd name my hair Sparkle because that's one of my favorite movies.

When Sister is getting her hair pressed, her sister says, "You shouldn't be doing that to your hair! It isn't natural!" or something like that.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I'll name my hair Hustle N Flow. :lol: I'm 7 months post relaxer with a bunch of new growth. The natural portion is Hustle because it if I let it, it will be up all the time and all over the place and won't lay down. The relaxed portion is Flow, because it just lays and flows with curls... when I style it that way. :look:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Long Hair Care Forum App

ZkittyKurls

ONE WORD...FLUFFALUFFAGUS! lol FLUFFY for short or FOOFI FOOFI... got that one from flava flav and that tall white amazon lady on their show a while back lol

Aviah

"The beast". Its really not bad to detangle, and its not the official name, but my father usually calls and asks what I'm doing, I say "taming the beast" when trying to comb and style.

Lady S

I'm not good at naming things. I never named my stuffed animals & had a hell of a time in school trying to title essays & stories.

I guess the closest I have right now is :censored: because that's what I'm usually muttering when I'm trying to work with this damaged, tangled nest. I had a setback. :look:

lolascurls

I've decided! "Lola" because "Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets!"
Seriously, my hair gets a nice share of any luxury spending. It's food, hair and clothing! And in the first year of my journey, I down-sized on clothes shopping just to allow more hair product cash!
Spoilt and thriving! :lol:

Janet'

I don't know...I guess because my hair is so much a part of me, I never thought of giving it a separate name...cute thread though!!