Funny story . . . .

lisatamika

You guys may have heard me say that I have been taking care of my husbands hair as well and trying to educate him based on what I learn here. Well anyways, I am fast becoming a Product Junkie and just an overall hair fanatic and he ALWAYS makes fun of me for wanting to go to the BSS, even when I don't need to.

This past weekend we were sitting at his aunt's house this past weekend and she had some extra "Blue Magic" hair grease on her hands that she wanted to get rid of. She walked over to him and tried to rub in in one of his parts (he has conrows) and you should have seen how fast he jumped up trying to get away from her and her grease. He screamed, "Don't put that petroleum-based grease in my hair, it will clog up my pores and my hair won't grow!!!"
I almost died laughing.
He actually used the words "Petroleum Based!"

Ladies, why can't they just admit that we are right in the first place?

CocoaCure

That is too cute!!! How funny that he even said "Petroleum-bsed"! Sounds like you've done a great job educating him for sure!! :) Now if all the rest of our Sistahs can get educated about our hair too!! Awesome!

Bnster

....you should have seen how fast he jumped up trying to get away from her and her grease. He screamed, "Don't put that petroleum-based grease in my hair, it will clog up my pores and my hair won't grow!!!"
I almost died laughing. He actually used the words "Petroleum Based!"

Ladies, why can't they just admit that we are right in the first place?

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

That was soo funny I almost fell off my chair laughing :lachen:. Oh gosh that is too much. You would expect that comment coming out of a lady but not a guy. Too much. Good job in educating him. So you see he sure knows his stuff. :yep:

Last edited:

SmilingElephant

Funny!:grin:

Sounds like one of them 1-800-CONTACTS commercials they show now....

Man: They don't have my brand....i have...special eyes!!

Woman: Look...with your special eyes!

Man: *gasp* MY BRAND!!....:rofl: