Fuzzy Edges!

AliMarie

I am currently transitioning (LOVE my curls and miss them!) but the only reason I am contemplating staying relaxed is my untameable edges... girlfriends, they are outrageous! My edges are the reason I went back to relaxing earlier this year!

My natural hair is mostly 3c with some 3b in places... but my edges are in a class by themselves! Just fuzzy... not 4a/b/z but literally fuzzy. I've tried - QP Mango, Carol's Daughter Hair Butter, Aveda Anti-Humectant with no luck (and other stuff I can't think of)

I can flat iron the rest of my head really well to wear my hair staright, but I need some serious SUGGESTIONS, TIPS, PRODUCT RECS that can help me get my edges to behave.

JLove74

what about using Sylver2's scarf method, apply product to the edges and tie down with a scarf. It really, really helps my edges lay down - even with the humidity. I'm using Aveda Anti-Humectant

Daisimae

Try Sunsilk's Straighten-Up 24/7 creme. I put that on my wet edges after my DC. I've blow-dried, rollerset and dried under the dryer with wrap strips holding down my ng. Every time my edges have come out straight. I use the the De-Frizz 24/7 creme to combat frizziness on my ends too.

LovelyLionessa

Garnier Brillantine Water Wax is the best thing to ever touch my edges. Totally lays them down. I dab it on and brush in with a toothbrush.