GAIA Natural Baby Products?

Alessandra06

Hi Everyone,

I was browsing through the health and beauty aisle at my job, when I spotted a new line of products in the 50% off section called GAIA Natural Baby. At first it didn't really catch my eye, until of course I spotted a hair product called the "Baby Conditioning Detangler".

I read the ingredients, became intrigued and decided to look at the other bottles. Now after looking at everything I really want to try the shampoo, detangler, and "Baby Moisturizer".

However, I was wondering if it would be okay to use a product that was designed as a skin moisturizer on my hair? Has anyone ever heard of GAIA before? Maybe even tried it?

Here is some more info on the products:

http://www.naylanaturalcare.com/store/scripts/prodList_brands.asp?idCategory=163

...and here are the ingredients for the 3 products I'm really interested in trying out:

"Baby Shampoo"

Ingredients: demineralised water, disodium cocoamphodiacetate (coconut), decyl polyglucoside (sugar), cocoa betaine (coconut), vegetable glycerine, guar gum, lactic acid, certified organic chamomile extract*, certified organic avocado oil*, certified organic evening primrose oil*, sodium hydroxy methyl glycinate (plant derived protein preservative), pure essential oils of certified organic lavender*, certified organic sweet orange* and certified organic chamomile*
* = australian certified organic

"Baby Conditioning Detangler"

Ingredients: water, vegetable glycerine, wheat protein, lauryl glucoside (sugar), aloe vera extract, panthenol (pro vitamin B5), guar gum, certified organic oat extract*, certified organic chamomile extract*, sodium hydroxyl methyl glycinate, pure essential oils of certified organic lavender*, certified organic sweet orange* and certified organic chamomile*

"Baby Moisturizer"

Ingredients: demineralised water, cetearyl octaonate (vegetable oil), grape seed oil, certified organic shea butter*, methyl glucose sesquistearate (sugar), cetearyl alcohol, wheat germ oil, certified organic calendula extract*, certified organic chamomile extract*, certified organic avocado oil* certified organic evening primrose oil*, sodium hydroxy methyl glycinate (plant derived protein preservative), pure essential oils of certified organic lavender*, certified organic sweet orange* and certified organic chamomile*

Sounds okay?

Hmm...I get paid today so I think I'm gonna have to splurge a little and just find out for myself. :yep: