Ganoderma Lucidum for hair loss

Discussion in 'Hair Care Tips & Product Review Discussion' started by Auburn, May 29, 2012.

1. Auburn

Auburn New Member

So, the Chinese know everything!Ganoderma Lucidum is a medicinal mushroom that has been used for centuries along with Fo Ti and He Shu Wu. This is good for hair loss and has even reported to turn hair back to it's natural color.

There's many testimonies on it. Here's LINK 1 , LINK 2 and LINK 3 for more info on it's health benefits
    Have you used it? What's your results? Do you use it topically or internally (link) ?

I know some use coffee for hair rinses and for the scalp. There's products that you can use for applying both the coffee and the medicinal herb topically and for consumption.

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  2. BBritdenise

BBritdenise New Member

I've heard of this stuff. I knew a guy who was selling it. I didn't but any though but they sell it in pill form and coffee form

3. nakialovesshoes

nakialovesshoes Well-Known Member

I take the FoTi now to try & keep down the grays. I may have to look into this. Thanks...

4. SimJam

SimJam Well-Known Member

Everybody and their granny selling Ganoderma coffee and tea in Jamaica (for weight loss) the coffee id actually really really good. I would never use it in my hair ... too delicious lol

but if they sold just the mushroom powder id use that.

Ive said this before, avocados and good coffee are too deelish to use in my hair lol

5. Auburn

Auburn New Member

You're welcome :)

6. Auburn

Auburn New Member

I'm glad to hear that!
    There is a Jamaican Blue Royal coffee as well. I wonder how it differs from the original.
    They do sell it in capsule form :)