Garnier Fructis Got me today. Has anyone tried

lamaria211

http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_products/product-struct.aspx?tpcode=OUR_PRODUCTS^PRD_HAIRCARE^FRUCTIS^FRUCTIS_DISCOVER^FRUCTIS_DAMAGE^FRUCTIS_DAMAGE_RTN3&prdcode=P41266

prod-P41264-big.jpg

I went in CVS for make up and walked out with the new leave in from this line. Has anyone seen or tried any of these products yet?

ckisland

*raises hand
I saw the leave-in and couldn't help it. It's the packaging!!! The new line looks so pretty, and I bought the Triple Nutrition because of the new yellow bottle :lol:. The leave-in absorbs really well, and it's all protein if that's what you're looking for. I know it's sad but I want to try the HydraFusion and the Damage Eraser line, so I can replace the more expensive stuff I have now :look:. The Pure Clean shampoo, conditioner, and gel kept me going for a minute :lick:.

mshoneyfly

I had the Damage Eraser DC in my cart yesterday but I put it back. I have too many products I haven't even used yet.

I LOVE this HHJ!!

AmiJay

I bought a Triple Nutrition set at Walmart. Garnier Fructis is the bidness! They are my go to for my moisture poo and con.

lamaria211

*raises hand
I saw the leave-in and couldn't help it. It's the packaging!!! The new line looks so pretty, and I bought the Triple Nutrition because of the new yellow bottle :lol:. The leave-in absorbs really well, and it's all protein if that's what you're looking for. I know it's sad but I want to try the HydraFusion and the Damage Eraser line, so I can replace the more expensive stuff I have now :look:. The Pure Clean shampoo, conditioner, and gel kept me going for a minute :lick:.

I no the packaging is truly eye catching. And I loved the smell of the DC. I saw all the protein in the leave in. I really just plan on using it on my ends.

Angelbean

I have the DC and its awesome!! I used it with out heat but I am sure I'd be just as good...the leave in is really good too!