Gaza Under Attack

Rastafarai

Excellent news!! One of the leaders - Yair Lapd, believes in a two-state solution. The other wishes to end annexing of the West Bank. Its long overdue, but Ben needs to go.

Last edited:

nysister

Can you please share the reference of that alignment with black people as I am not aware of this. Jews of this day and age, and what are we?

My self-esteem is just fine, and I align with no one, but seeing people suffer at the hands of those that malign black people, is not something I can get behind.

As a New Yorker, I can assure you that we have more in common with Palestinians than Jews.

larry3344

Lots of Tweets last year from Palestinians that understood what Black people were dealing.witb and aligned with their plight.
If you don’t know by now, all non black minorities align with black people when it comes to injustice for personal gain.

Indians in the UK also aligned with black West Indians in the 60s...where are they now?
During the civil rights era, Asians and Jews aligned with black people as well...where are they now?
The current Asian situation since the pandemic many now are more outspoken as well...wait when things are dying down will see how long that will last.

i have come to observe due to the level of injustice we have experienced as a racial collective we are very sensitive to injustice and we are quick to play the position of “The mouthpiece” nonblacks have peeped game have been able to not get their hands dirty because of it.
I don’t want to seem that I have no compassion for anyone that isn’t black. I just don’t care for their plight more than my own.

ETA: I have nothing in common with Palestinians personally. It sucks what is happening, but they are also to blame.

nysister

If you don’t know by now, all non black minorities align with black people when it comes to injustice for personal gain.

Indians in the UK also aligned with black West Indians in the 60s...where are they now?
During the civil rights era, Asians and Jews aligned with black people as well...where are they now?
The current Asian situation since the pandemic many now are more outspoken as well...wait when things are dying down will see how long that will last.

i have come to observe due to the level of injustice we have experienced as a racial collective we are very sensitive to injustice and we are quick to play the position of “The mouthpiece” nonblacks have peeped game have been able to not get their hands dirty because of it.
I don’t want to seem that I have no compassion for anyone that isn’t black. I just don’t care for their plight more than my own.
I'm old enough to know that and more. I don't need schooling. Thanks but no thanks.

My observations are based on details on what I've observed. I'm not a child, I don't need an education on this subject. Take that elsewhere, you're not communicating with a moron.

I have nothing for Indians they take advantage of what we have developed and achieved, and use it for Indians alone.

But if I'm going to have empathy between Jews and Palestinians, you best believe it would be with Palestinians.

You have the right to your opinion, and I have mine.

larry3344

I'm old enough to know that and more. I don't need schooling. Thanks but no thanks.

My observations are based on details on what I've observed. I'm not a child, I don't need an education on this subject. Take that elsewhere, you're not communicating with a moron.

I have nothing for Indians they take advantage of what we have developed and achieved, and use it for Indians alone.

But if I'm going to have empathy between Jews and Palestinians, you best believe it would be with Palestinians.

You have the right to your opinion, and I have mine.
Understood, if I came off patronizing I apologize. We can agree to disagree.

My simple point is I take no definite position in favour of any specific group.

Rastafarai

They finally did it. Israel ousted the mad man behind sanctioned genocide of Palestinians. Many Israelis are celebrating tonight, though some remain reserved given his replacement. We shall see, I suppose.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
1. 300 people is not a genocide. Words mean things.

2. The Palestinians ain't getting one square foot of land back.

3. For reason 2, there will be more escalated violence like clockwork in the next 2-5 years same as it ever was.

4. Biden, who took office in January, said that “Israel has no better friend than the United States. The bond that unites our people is evidence of our shared values and decades of close cooperation and as we continue to strengthen our partnership, the United States remains unwavering in its support for Israel’s security.” June 13, 2021

Israel is only an asset to the U.S. Middle East strategy in Jewish hands. The Palestinians sided with Germany in WWII, who would they side with today?

larry3344

@Crackers Phinn I have always wondered why they don’t flee to their rich Arab neighbours that “supports” their cause. They are literally sounded by “allies in arms” but have to turn to western countries for help?

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
@Crackers Phinn i have always wondered why they don’t flee to their rich Arab neighbours that “supports” their cause. They are literally sounded by “allies in arms” but have to turn to western countries for help?

The Palestinians already know what's waiting for them which goes hand in hand with why the Lebanese don't flee to their rich Arab neighbors either but are doing their part to colonize Africa. The Middle East is a snake pit. Despite the BLM photo ops there are no good guys, just tribal guys who don't like each other and really don't like outsiders. Good guys go extinct in the middle east which is what makes the genocide claims even more laughable.

But don't take my word for it when Twitter is a reliable source.

Although close to half of Jordanian nationals are thought to be of Palestinian origin, Palestinians remain vastly under-represented in government. Discrimination against Palestinians in private and state-sector employment remains common and a quota system limits the number of university admissions for Palestinian youth.

The challenges are even more severe for Palestinians from Gaza and others without Jordanian nationality, who are effectively stateless. Children are unable to benefit from free primary and secondary education, and face higher costs and competition for the limited university spaces available to non-nationals. Non-Jordanians are also disadvantaged in the labour market and cannot enter professions such as law and engineering, since membership in professional associations requires Jordanian citizenship. Without citizenship, Palestinians also face problems buying and selling property, opening a bank account and completing other daily tasks. Gazans are three times more likely to be living under the poverty line compared to other Palestinians in Jordan.

After the outbreak of conflict in Syria in 2011, many Palestinians living in Syria attempted to seek refuge in Jordan. However, the Jordanian government has reportedly applied differential treatment to Palestinians from Syria, at times turning them back at the border while continuing to allow entry to Syrian refugees.

https://minorityrights.org/minorities/palestinians-2/