George Floyd Dies After Saying He Can't Breathe After Arrest...video Shows Cop With Knee On His Neck

discodumpling

Realization: white folks are scared of us. they are scared of us doing what they did to us to them. Because that is THEIR nature! Only dwights have the time, inclination and opportunity towards hundreds of years of savagery & brutality towards a whole race of people. We (especially after our collective experience)ain't got time for all a dat!!
Never have I ever sat around with a group of friends and discussed white slavery! I've never thought to myself...Self, you need slaves. You need you some white people to take advantage of and make them feel less than. Like we just don't do that!! What they gone pick? What work do we have for them? It wouldn't ever get done right and we'd stay beating them...ain't nobody got time for that!!
White supremacists are scared that we're like them. We are most certainly not.

SoopremeBeing

Please forgive me for dragging celebrity into this, but just keep an eye out.

Apparently JLO AND Selena Gomez were out there protesting over the weekend, but they’ve always been on the ALM train. I’m sure she’s only out there to say she was there....Also the company Lisa Frank has been posting about her “support” for BLM but took it upon herself to drag a Black creative that she stole designs from. She has also stolen money for a makeup line she was supposed to release. They ate her up in the comments.

Just watch out, because it’s becoming very fad-ish at this point.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Please forgive me for dragging celebrity into this, but just keep an eye out.

Apparently JLO AND Selena Gomez were out there protesting over the weekend, but they’ve always been on the ALM train. I’m sure she’s only out there to say she was there....Also the company Lisa Frank has been posting about her “support” for BLM but took it upon herself to drag a Black creative that she stole designs from. She has also stolen money for a makeup line she was supposed to release. They ate her up in the comments.

Just watch out, because it’s becoming very fad-ish at this point.
Of course, there are definitely many out there with insincere intentions. Just long enough for the ‘roll call’ and to be seen. But not too long, because they have to get back to their vehicles before the ice melts in their coolers.

Just how much are they truly willing to give up for the cause? The real question is, “for how long?”

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Realization: white folks are scared of us. they are scared of us doing what they did to us to them. Because that is THEIR nature! Only dwights have the time, inclination and opportunity towards hundreds of years of savagery & brutality towards a whole race of people. We (especially after our collective experience)ain't got time for all a dat!!
Never have I ever sat around with a group of friends and discussed white slavery! I've never thought to myself...Self, you need slaves. You need you some white people to take advantage of and make them feel less than. Like we just don't do that!! What they gone pick? What work do we have for them? It wouldn't ever get done right and we'd stay beating them...ain't nobody got time for that!!
Can I have all the white slaves ya'll don't want? I got plenty for them to do.

Crackers Phinn

This did tickle me.

Kanky

I see that you were not invited to the secret meetings where we plan to enslave the white folks. Let me fill you in.

Step 1 - get rid of the police
Step 2- ????
Step 3- PROFIT! with multigenerational wealth created on the backs of white slaves.

We need a little help with step 2, but the revolution is almost ready.

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

I see that you were not invited to the secret meetings where we plan to enslave the white folks. Let me fill you in.

Step 1 - get rid of the police
Step 2- ????
Step 3- PROFIT! with multigenerational wealth created on the backs of white slaves.

We need a little help with step 2, but the revolution is almost ready.
That dang step 2. Always messing up errthang. Truth be told, step 1 is a problem that people who never saw movies like The Purge or grew up in Detroit with an official holiday called Devil's Night (look it up, there's plenty of video) haven't completely thought through.

Can we just skip to step 3?

Jmartjrmd

Terrible.
White Counterprotesters in Franklinville, N.J., Mock George Floyd's Killing
Ed Shanahan and Tracey Tully

One of the men yelled at the marchers angrily while kneeling on the neck of another who was facedown on the ground — an apparent attempt to mock the killing of Mr. Floyd, a black man who died in Minneapolis after a white officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes.

Condemnation of the scene, which was captured on video, came quickly. The mayor and the police chief in Franklin Township, the South Jersey community where it happened, issued a statement calling the episode “revolting” and saying that it had left them “appalled and saddened.”

On Tuesday, the state’s Department of Corrections said it had suspended one of its employees after confirming that he was among the group that taunted and tried to upset the protesters. One man in the group can be seen on video filming the protesters.

“We have been made aware that one of our officers from Bayside State Prison participated in the filming of a hateful and disappointing video that mocked the killing of George Floyd,” the Corrections Department said in a statement that also pledged “a thorough and expedited investigation.”

The department did not identify the officer, but officials said he was a senior corrections police officer who joined the Corrections Department in March 2002 and worked at a youth detention facility in Bordentown until January 2019, when he moved to the Bayside prison in Leesburg.

Gov. Philip D. Murphy called the counterprotesters’ actions “repugnant.”

“We won’t let the actions of a few distract from our progress toward dismantling systemic racism,” Mr. Murphy said in a statement.

The union that represents New Jersey’s 6,000 corrections officers, PBA Local 105, said in a statement that under “no circumstance do we condone nor will we ever tolerate actions and expressions of discrimination, harassment and hatred” of the sort engaged in by the counterprotesters.

Late Tuesday, FedEx confirmed that one of its employees had also taken part in the counterprotest and had been fired as a result.

“We do not tolerate the kind of appalling and offensive behavior depicted in this video,” the company said in a statement.

Daryan Fennal, who organized the protest, said that it had started at the local community center at around 3 p.m. and that protesters had then marched more than two miles to police headquarters.

There, Ms. Fennal said, the group knelt for 8 minutes and 46 seconds — the length of time the white officer had his knee on Mr. Floyd’s neck — and then had a discussion.

It was on the way back to the community center, where many of the protest participants had parked their cars, that the group encountered the counterprotesters, Ms. Fennal, 21, said.

“I was crying, immediately,” she said. “I was thinking about the kids who were marching behind me. That’s not something easily unseen.”

In addition to mocking Mr. Floyd’s death, she said, the men on the side of the road had yelled, “If George Floyd would have complied he wouldn’t be dead”; “Go cash your checks”; “Start running”; and “Black Lives Matter to no one” as the group passed.

Ms. Fennal — whose mother is white and whose father, now deceased, was black — said the expressions of hatred had not diminished her passion, or that of others, to continue protesting against injustice.

“There are more people who are encouraged, even more so, to stand up and march alongside us and help black people who are facing systematic racism,” she said.

Another protest is scheduled in Franklin Township on Saturday.

Jack Begg contributed research.

Y

More in US

Trump Policy Favors Wealthier…
The New York Times

The New York Times
Subscribe for full access
footer_nav_mobile" data-id="123" data-m="{"i":123,"n":"megamenu_nav","y":14}" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto; padding: 0px;">
MORE FROM NEWS

HeadlinesCoronavirusElection 2020USWorldGood NewsPoliticsFact CheckOpinionSpotlightsCrimeLocalTechnologyScienceFor GoodVideoPhotos
© 2020 Microsoft

aribell

formerly nicola.kirwan
Had a horrible experience yesterday that I'm still trying to process. In broad daylight at a busy gas station, a man stood in front of my car, exposed himself, started pleasuring himself. When I pulled out my phone, he didn't care. I pulled out and drove to the back of the lot where I told an employee who was on break. She immediately went to call 911. He saw me at the back of the lot and started coming toward me again, yelling "The cops ain't gonna come!" I pulled away again and called 911 myself (the police are usually always at that gas station, but of course, the 5 minutes that passed seemed like forever). I see them talking with him and then he gets up and just walks away and they let him go.

I go over to the officers to make sure they actually understood what happened, since he obviously posed a danger to any women he might come in contact with. One told me that he wasn't right mentally and the hospitals weren't taking people because of COVID. He was apologetic. Another woman approached me asking me what happened, because she thought that maybe that man needed help and she was actually going to go over to him to see if she could assist him. I told her to stay away from him. I guess the officers decided to act after all, since after he walked to the gas station across the street I saw them drive over there and an ambulance arrived and I assume took him away.

His mental issues weren't the point. In that moment, he was dangerous, the cops needed to be called, and he needed to be taken somewhere where he wouldn't hurt me or anyone else, even if that place wasn't jail. Here's the reality. Black people literally have a greater chance of being struck by lightning than of being unarmed and shot by the police. But most of us have had to or will need to call 911 at some point, and chances are, it will be because of something another black person has done.

It ticks me off to no end, honestly, that had this guy gotten into some kind of altercation with the police, that he would have been made out to be some kind of hero. It's just a small snapshot of what happens every day, when black people think they're winning by defending any and everyone who is actually harming other black people. It wouldn't have made any sense for me, either, to act like the cops were the enemy there, when there was another black woman who was actually going to put herself in danger approaching this man, thinking she could help him. I wish we cared more about one another than about this idea of us vs. them.

In 35 years, I have lived in St. Louis, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, New York, most of the time by myself. I have traveled on business and driven across the country by myself. I've been out late, walking around the city, and I've have never experienced anything like that whatsoever. But in the midst of all of this chaos and calls for defunding and abolishing the police, the first thing this man does is threaten me that they aren't going to show up to help me. People talk about dog whistling, but as soon as the riots took off, it was like a big dog whistle to all the criminals in the city, as well as the unstable people, that they could come out and do whatever they want. Homicide rate is up 250% and shootings up 56% in LA, up 25% in Philly, up 71% in Chicago, up over 60% in NYC...More of the same is all we have to look forward to.

People feel like some kind of commeupance for white people is happening (or some kind of enlightenment for white people turned Woke), but ultimately black people and poor people will suffer in the midst of all of this. White people will take their money and flee further into the suburbs and gated communities with their own police forces and private security. But this leaked audio from the Chicago city council meeting with the Mayor is frightening in how much chaos and violence and destruction they are trying to hold at bay, especially in black neighborhoods. Some of these Aldermen are actually weeping over it - What Are We Going to Have Left?

I just can't jump on the bandwagon. I see a handful of black activists and a bunch of white "allies" pushing their own ideology and pretending that all the negative fallout is OK or is necessary for the cause. It's not about building up the black community or making black people safer. If it were, we'd see a different result. You know the tree by its fruit.

:rantover:

Last edited:

Kanky

Had a horrible experience yesterday that I'm still trying to process. In broad daylight at a busy gas station, a man stood in front of my car, exposed himself, started pleasuring himself. When I pulled out my phone, he didn't care. I pulled out and drove to the back of the lot where I told an employee who was on break. She immediately went to call 911. He saw me at the back of the lot and started coming toward me again, yelling "The cops ain't gonna come!" I pulled away again and called 911 myself (the police are usually always at that gas station, but of course, the 5 minutes that passed seemed like forever). I see them talking with him and then he gets up and just walks away and they let him go.

I go over to the officers to make sure they actually understood what happened, since he obviously posed a danger to any women he might come in contact with. One told me that he wasn't right mentally and the hospitals weren't taking people because of COVID. He was apologetic. Another woman approached me asking me what happened, because she thought that maybe that man needed help and she was actually going to go over to him to see if she could assist him. I told her to stay away from him. I guess the officers decided to act after all, since after he walked to the gas station across the street I saw them drive over there and an ambulance arrived and I assume took him away.

His mental issues weren't the point. In that moment, he was dangerous, the cops needed to be called, and he needed to be taken somewhere where he wouldn't hurt me or anyone else, even if that place wasn't jail. Here's the reality. Black people literally have a greater chance of being struck by lightning than of being unarmed and shot by the police. But most of us have had to or will need to call 911 at some point, and chances are, it will be because of something another black person has done.

It ticks me off to no end, honestly, that had this guy gotten into some kind of altercation with the police, that he would have been made out to be some kind of hero. It's just a small snapshot of what happens every day, when black people think they're winning by defending any and everyone who is actually harming other black people. It wouldn't have made any sense for me, either, to act like the cops were the enemy there, when there was another black woman who was actually going to put herself in danger approaching this man, thinking she could help him. I wish we cared more about one another than about this idea of us vs. them.

In 35 years, I have lived in St. Louis, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, New York, most of the time by myself. I have traveled on business and driven across the country by myself. I've been out late, walking around the city, and I've have never experienced anything like that whatsoever. But in the midst of all of this chaos and calls for defunding and abolishing the police, the first thing this man does is threaten me that they aren't going to show up to help me. People talk about dog whistling, but as soon as the riots took off, it was like a big dog whistle to all the criminals in the city, as well as the unstable people, that they could come out and do whatever they want. Homicide rate is up 250% and shootings up 56% in LA, up 25% in Philly, up 71% in Chicago, up over 60% in NYC...More of the same is all we have to look forward to.

People feel like some kind of commeupance for white people is happening (or some kind of enlightenment for white people turned Woke), but ultimately black people and poor people will suffer in the midst of all of this. White people will take their money and flee further into the suburbs and gated communities with their own police forces and private security. But this leaked audio from the Chicago city council meeting with the Mayor is frightening in how much chaos and violence and destruction they are trying to hold at bay, especially in black neighborhoods. Some of these Aldermen are actually weeping over it - What Are We Going to Have Left?

I just can't jump on the bandwagon. I see a handful of black activists and a bunch of white "allies" pushing their own ideology and pretending that all the negative fallout is OK or is necessary for the cause. It's not about building up the black community or making black people safer. If it were, we'd see a different result. You know the tree by its fruit.

I am so sorry that happened to you. I know that you must've been scared.

The problem with the police is not just shooting unarmed people. (Side note- being armed is not a crime. Black people need to freely exercise their 2nd amendment rights.) They often harass and over police black neighborhoods in a way that raises money for the city and harms the people in the neighborhood. There are a lot of middle and upper middle class government and government adjacent jobs that depend on exploiting black people. The justice department found that the Ferguson police department was basically making up charges against black people as an excuse to ticket or arrest them and generate fines and court fees. Their city budget and a comfy middle class lifestyle for a lot white people is dependent on this. The NYPD is the same way. It may not have happened to you, but there is no denying that it happens to a lot of black people.

A lot of the damage to black neighborhoods is intentional. The police decided to tear gas and nightstick people holding signs instead of stopping looters and criminals. That was a choice. They are punishing people for speaking out against them. Creating a city budget that depends on using the police to extract resources from poor people instead of raising taxes on wealthy people is also a choice. Protecting rich people while working class neighborhoods burn to the ground was also a choice.

I am not marching in the street, getting tear gassed, fighting with the cops, or burning things down, but I understand why people are. It won't fix the problem though.

Kanky

Exhibit A of Defunding/Woketevist B.S.
We all already know for a fact that the great majority of crime happens within races. So if someone is calling the police on a black person, it's probably another black person they've done something to.

Is anyone seriously talking about getting rid of the police entirely and having no one answer 911? Not twitter nuts, and white folks having hysterics, but people making policy? :lol:

I hope that serious people are talking about using some of the police budget on social services, education and housing, instead of on tanks.

washyohandslildirty

I'm sorry this happened to you.
Yours is not a popular opinion so thank you for sharing.
Many of us forget that "the police" are still human.
Yes, if they are given less funds, they still have a job to do and are expected to carry out their responsibilities with integrity and professionalism. My question is, if we already have issues with some of them doing the aforementioned, will defunding them and disrespecting their occupation as a collective create the positive outcomes we want? I don't think so.

A man's identity is tied to his occupation in a way that I don't think most women understand.
Denigrating the importance/image of the policeman by defunding the institution (I know most women don't see defunding that way but a lot of men do) will cause a HUMAN reaction, not a professional reaction. The human reaction will be "well since I'm the cause of your problems, you don't need me and I won't overextend myself." Whether that reaction is rational or not, that will be the reaction.

So when the police intentionally back off in black neighborhoods, where will that leave black women and children?
ETA: Actually, we can go to 3:00 to find out where it will leave Black women and children

Last edited: