George Floyd Dies After Saying He Can't Breathe After Arrest...video Shows Cop With Knee On His Neck

ScorpioBeauty09

People are talking about Biden's speech on Minneapolis being presidential. The only thing I care about right now is that he does not pick Amy Klobouchar to be his VP. She had a chance to hold Derek Chauvin accountable when he shot and killed a Native American man, and a Latino man (I think), and prevent him from killing more unarmed civilians and didn't.

Last edited:

Rastafarai

One minute they were on the fence with having sufficient evidence to file charges, now they are arresting him. It appears this was a direct result of the protests in hope that it stops. It will not.

I see Jamie Foxx is out on the streets, too. Duly noted and appreciated.

Jmartjrmd

I'm in no way shape or form a lawyer but what I've learned about charges on this board is they need to bring forth charges they can win and not "overcharge" the crime which then results in acquittal.

Perhaps some of our law experts will chime in. @Farida???

His charges are manslaughter and 3rd degree murder.

Lord I had to edit to fix my spelling lol. I really did go to school.

Last edited:

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
I rather we as a people not have multi-vision, and not focus on the looting, the black on black murders, Mr. Floyds private life etc but have a single vision and focus solely on stopping Police Brutality of AA, and holding the roque cops accountable.
What stops police brutality is not race, it is a community with a rich enough tax base to make being a cop in those communities a cushy enough job to not bite the recognized hand that feeds them. Put another way, bribery. None of that is being resolved with black folks in the streets doing anything that doesn't make legal money.

Leeda.the.Paladin

I'm in no way shape or form a lawyer but what I've learned about charges on this board is they need to bring forth charges they can win and not "overchaege" the crime which then results in aqquital.

I agree, that sounds like what they are doing. And I think his lawyers could for sure weasel out of a 1st or 2nd degree charge

TrulyBlessed

I'm in no way shape or form a lawyer but what I've learned about charges on this board is they need to bring forth charges they can win and not "overchaege" the crime which then results in aqquital.

That’s exactly what I learned from the George Zimmerman trial.

Rastafarai

So city autopsy is saying Floyd's death was caused from underlying health conditions, and not from a knee on his neck.

UGHHHH!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

A "Statement of Probable Cause" of the death of George Floyd has been released by the City of Minneapolis, and it concludes that Floyd's death was due to underlying health conditions, not strangulation.

"The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation," the statement reads, according to CNN.

"Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death."

Source

TrulyBlessed

Dr. Michael Baden to perform independent autopsy on George Floyd

By Ben Feuerherd

May 29, 2020 | 4:58pm

Former New York City chief medical examiner Michael Baden will conduct an independent autopsy on George Floyd following his death after being pinned by a Minneapolis police officer.

Dr. Michael Baden, who previously conducted an independent autopsy of Jeffrey Epstein, will do the examination after the family takes Floyd’s body back from the state, their lawyer said Friday.

“We’re going to take custody back of his body, and we’re bringing in Dr. Michael Baden to perform an independent autopsy,” the attorney, Ben Crump, said at a news conference, 1010 WINS reported.

“The family does not trust anything coming from the Minneapolis Police Department. How can they?” Crump added.

Baden is a celebrity medical examiner who previously testified at the OJ Simpson murder trial and conducted an independent examination of Epstein following his suicide last august.

He hosts “Autopsy” on HBO and also conducted an autopsy on Mike Brown, the teenager shot and killed by a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri.

Ex-cop Derek Chauvin was arrested Friday and hit with a murder charge in the killing of Floyd.

A viral video shows Chauvin kneeling on Floyd’s neck after the cop and several other officers stopped him Monday in the Midwestern city for allegedly passing a counterfeit bill at a local shop.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/29/ex-nyc-medical-examiner-to-perform-autopsy-on-george-floyd/

NijaG

Why are all the IG, Twitter, FB posts of “I know good white people” “Let’s fix the BC first” majority from BM.

That’s disgusting. I know white p*****y can blind some of them, but pls grow some balls or STFU.

These are the kind of BM that will run and tell massa any strategic plans in place to get rid of them.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Dr. Michael Baden to perform independent autopsy on George Floyd

By Ben Feuerherd

May 29, 2020 | 4:58pm

Former New York City chief medical examiner Michael Baden will conduct an independent autopsy on George Floyd following his death after being pinned by a Minneapolis police officer.

Dr. Michael Baden, who previously conducted an independent autopsy of Jeffrey Epstein, will do the examination after the family takes Floyd’s body back from the state, their lawyer said Friday.

“We’re going to take custody back of his body, and we’re bringing in Dr. Michael Baden to perform an independent autopsy,” the attorney, Ben Crump, said at a news conference, 1010 WINS reported.

“The family does not trust anything coming from the Minneapolis Police Department. How can they?” Crump added.

Baden is a celebrity medical examiner who previously testified at the OJ Simpson murder trial and conducted an independent examination of Epstein following his suicide last august.

He hosts “Autopsy” on HBO and also conducted an autopsy on Mike Brown, the teenager shot and killed by a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri.

Ex-cop Derek Chauvin was arrested Friday and hit with a murder charge in the killing of Floyd.

A viral video shows Chauvin kneeling on Floyd’s neck after the cop and several other officers stopped him Monday in the Midwestern city for allegedly passing a counterfeit bill at a local shop.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/29/ex-nyc-medical-examiner-to-perform-autopsy-on-george-floyd/
Awwww sookie, they done pulled Mr. Autopsy out of retirement for this case. Maynnnnn he look old.