George Floyd Dies After Saying He Can't Breathe After Arrest...video Shows Cop With Knee On His Neck

vevster

uhhhhh Don Lemon just read a statement on the air. I couldn't hear who wrote it but it said that the ex-officer's wife filed for divorce.

I couldn't take my eyes off cnn tonight with what's going down in Atlanta. It was like a movie

Complete and utter anarchy.
She wants no part of this:
13 min ago
Accused officer’s wife files for dissolution of marriage, lawyer says

An attorney for Kellie Chauvin, the wife of ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, has filed for a dissolution of marriage, according to a statement from the Sekula Family Law office.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I’m surprised she is Asian. What is Hmong?
I’m surprised too :yep: He’s an established evil racist, who more than likely mistreated her. She was too quick to file for divorce, which is quite telling. She’s not ‘standing by her man’. :nono:

As for the term “ “Hmong”, I hope it’s not racially offensive. That it’s not a racial code disrespectful to Asian women. We have enough going on with Covid19 and the riots. We don’t need anymore to add to it. Social media is well known for codes with underlying insults.

larry3344

I’m surprised she is Asian. What is Hmong?
I am not, plenty Asian women married to racist white men.
lol at her being mistreated, girlfriend is trying to cut her losses and doesn’t want the backlash and bad rep to spill on her.
Asian women are very calculating....she knows the man she married. It’s a liability being attached to this guy at this point.
BIll Cosby wife need to take note.

larry3344

What stops police brutality is not race, it is a community with a rich enough tax base to make being a cop in those communities a cushy enough job to not bite the recognized hand that feeds them. Put another way, bribery. None of that is being resolved with black folks in the streets doing anything that doesn't make legal money.
Always on point. You are ten steps ahead.

fluffyforever

I’m surprised too :yep: He’s an established evil racist, who more than likely mistreated her. She was too quick to file for divorce, which is quite telling. She’s not ‘standing by her man’. :nono:

As for the term “ “Hmong”, I hope it’s not racially offensive. That it’s not a racial code disrespectful to Asian women. We have enough going on with Covid19 and the riots. We don’t need anymore to add to it. Social media is well known for codes with underlying insults.
It is not offensive. It’s an ethnic group with their own language and culture. They are all over Southeast Asia and a lot settled here in the Midwest.

ScorpioBeauty09

In my hometown in Oakland a Walgreens was broken into and there's footage of people looting it. But now I'm hearing white people started it, just like in Minneapolis and other places.

Trump keeps saying this is the far left and antifa but the mayor of Minneapolis and governor of Minnesota both say the damage is being done by people outside of the state and white supremacists. Trump is using this as a part of his culture war now that he can't use the economy. And if that fails and Biden still wins, he'll claim voter fraud and challenge the results, hoping and encouraging white nationalists to start a civil war. He's setting the stage for this right now.

pear

:yep:
In my hometown in Oakland a Walgreens was broken into and there's footage of people looting it. But now I'm hearing white people started it, just like in Minneapolis and other places.

Trump keeps saying this is the far left and antifa but the mayor of Minneapolis and governor of Minnesota both say the damage is being done by people outside of the state and white supremacists. Trump is using this as a part of his culture war now that he can't use the economy. And if that fails and Biden still wins, he'll claim voter fraud and challenge the results, hoping and encouraging white nationalists to start a civil war. He's setting the stage for this right now.

:yep: He is doing whatever he can do to save himself with no care as to the carnage he will leave behind...calculated and evil.

Miss_Luna

I don't know the exact reason why, but I have friends from East and West Africa as well as southeast Asia that have settled in the midwest, specifically Iowa and Minnesota. I think there is some kind of refugee relocation base out of there, so I'm not surprised at the immigrant population being higher there.

There is a reddit forum that mentioned that racist white men tend to be obsessed with Asian women. I've seen the same in SEA; it's really strange.

Anyway, I hope he burns and rots alive. Feel every piece of his flesh slowly fall off of his body in a slow, burning process.

hothair

Omg. I stayed away from the reports I was so triggered.

I mistakenly saw the video. Cannot imagine how ANY black person in America feels right now.

I hope this isn't going to just blow over.

Can this get Chump out of office? Is there a way to mobilise to ensure people go vote him out?

Evolving78

The police in another state attacked a 65 year old woman and her son, accusing them of stealing a tv they purchased. It was heartbreaking hearing her screaming and crying.

ScorpioBeauty09

In LA the police stopped protests when they got to Beverly Hills. They stopped protesters on 3rd avenue in two directions. I saw on CNN how they started attacked peaceful protesters and then a car was set on fire and then naturally everyone started to leave because of the smoke.

In other cities, it's the same: lively yet peaceful protests, going fine and then police escalate things and violence starts. Undercover cops making trouble too. That's been the story on Twitter all day. White people vandalizing stuff and BLM/Antifa getting blamed. And all during a pandemic. My goodness. We are in for it. :nono: