George Floyd Dies After Saying He Can't Breathe After Arrest...video Shows Cop With Knee On His Neck

Layluh

[/QUOTE]

This is wow.

Regarding the white guy who burned down Nashville courthouse. He was arrested years ago for doing heroine in a parking lot with 2 children in the backseat. Reddit found his Facebook and everything

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Two people were arrested earlier this month after police allegedly found them using heroin in their vehicle with two children inside.

According to an arrest affidavit, Wesley Somers, 21, and Traci Orrand, 30, were both arrested and charged with two counts of child neglect and possession of a controlled substance.

Metro police said they found a 2-year-old and 8-month-old in the backseat at the Walmart on Dickerson Pike. The 2-year-old was reportedly unrestrained in the back seat.

Ganjababy

When she was married to Ted Turner I read that her kids protested at being served by black servants. Ted Turner probably had the servants dressed up in uniforms a la gone with the wind:look: Plus she informally adopted a black child whose parents were black panthers. I have always been a fan.
I heard that Don Lemon called celebrities out on their silence and named Jane Fonda. The very next night she showed up.

Jane is not to be played with. She has been down with the cause her entire life. One of the few celebs who actually walks the walk.

vevster

I sent in 2: Rx sunglasses and a regular pair for an update to my optics place. I wake up and see THIS ON IG

vevster

A black Ivy League Lawyer and this other girl tossed that Molotov cocktail at police. Both lost their jobs during Covid.....

https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/accused-molotov-cocktail-hurler-is-ivy-league-educated-lawyer/

A Ivy League-educated lawyer and member of a Brooklyn community board was among those arrested for hurling a Molotov cocktail at a marked NYPD vehicle amid George Floyd protests, it was revealed Sunday.

Colinford Mattis, 32, was allegedly behind the wheel of a tan minivan as his passenger, fellow attorney Urooj Rahman, allegedly hurled the incendiary at an empty NYPD vehicle outside the 88th Precinct station house in Fort Greene early on Saturday.

Mattis, a graduate of Princeton University and New York University law school, is an associate at corporate Manhattan firm Pryor Cashman.

He was furloughed in April amid the coronavirus crisis, his employer confirmed.

“As we confront critical issues around historic and ongoing racism and inequity in our society, I am saddened to see this young man allegedly involved in the worst kind of reaction to our shared outrage over what had occurred,” managing partner Ron Shechtman said in a statement to The Post.

Kanky

A black Ivy League Lawyer and this other girl tossed that Molotov cocktail at police. Both lost their jobs during Covid.....

https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/accused-molotov-cocktail-hurler-is-ivy-league-educated-lawyer/

A Ivy League-educated lawyer and member of a Brooklyn community board was among those arrested for hurling a Molotov cocktail at a marked NYPD vehicle amid George Floyd protests, it was revealed Sunday.

Colinford Mattis, 32, was allegedly behind the wheel of a tan minivan as his passenger, fellow attorney Urooj Rahman, allegedly hurled the incendiary at an empty NYPD vehicle outside the 88th Precinct station house in Fort Greene early on Saturday.

Mattis, a graduate of Princeton University and New York University law school, is an associate at corporate Manhattan firm Pryor Cashman.

He was furloughed in April amid the coronavirus crisis, his employer confirmed.

“As we confront critical issues around historic and ongoing racism and inequity in our society, I am saddened to see this young man allegedly involved in the worst kind of reaction to our shared outrage over what had occurred,” managing partner Ron Shechtman said in a statement to The Post.

:yawn: Is there video? If not I don't believe them.

Everything Zen

Apparently they had a whole army of police officers in front of Trump Tower:

MizAvalon

How do you guys think everything that’s going on currently will affect his chances at re-election? I’ve been saying all along that he would win again because a lot of Democrats are going to sit this election out but now, I’m not so sure.

The hatred for him is real. It’s more evident now than ever. I really hope that is reflected at election time.

sharentu

How do you guys think everything that’s going on currently will affect his chances at re-election? I’ve been saying all along that he would win again because a lot of Democrats are going to sit this election out but now, I’m not so sure.

The hatred for him is real. It’s more evident now than ever. I really hope that is reflected at election time.
lots of republicans didn't like him before, but they still voted for him.

ScorpioBeauty09

People have been resisting Donald Trump since the beginning. People disliking Donald Trump is not what will remove him. Democrats cannot bank on people being fed up or afraid of Trump. People can hate Donald Trump with a passion and stay home or vote 3rd party. That's what happened in 2016. Democrats win by getting people excited, energized and positive. The Democrats have to motivate people to come out for them. Hitler didn't rise to power because people liked him, he became a dictator because not enough people rose against him and the German left couldn't come up with a stronger response.

I haven't seen anything from the Democratic leadership or Joe Biden that is inspiring or motivating.

UmSumayyah

I thought Coronavirus would sink him.
Now I think he has a good shot at reelection.

Kanky

I hope the people who sat out the last election are motivated to participate. Him staying in office isn't a neutral situation that doesn't impact our lives. We're all negatively impacted.

Yep. The police have always been a violent, criminal mob, but Trump actually encouraged police brutality, campaigned on nation wide stop and frisk, and dismantled all of the federal oversight that Obama put into place after Ferguson.