Get a free Nexxus Sample

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Thx, ordered. I ordered another sample of something about 2 months ago -- think it was Dove -- and still haven't received it.

chocolatedoll18

Yes! just ordered mine. always wanted to try nexxus because of the reviews on here, but i didnt want to and cant afford to be a pj. Thanks Whimsy!

mEmYSELFaNDj

I tried to order it, but it said I wasnt eligible to receive the free sample. Whats up with that. Damn, I like free stuff too :(

Nonie

That's so messed up: that signing up to get newsletters from Nexxus is a required field. The hell????

LadyPBC

ordered - just cuz its free but its not like I need another product to add to my stash of gazillions. I want to focus on getting through what I have and finding what works and doesn't.

delitefulmane

Just ordered mine!! :yep: I just wonder how big the sample will be. I have A LOT of hair...this sample will probably only cover a section :look:!! :giggle:

Nonie

it is not. i left it blank and it went thru.
don't get suckered!!!

That's OK. I don't really mind. I have a very good filter and if they aren't telling me anything good, I'ma put a stop to it pronto. They are lucky I like Nexxus or I'd have been fuming. I hate tricksters. :bat:

Whimsy

That's OK. I don't really mind. I have a very good filter and if they aren't telling me anything good, I'ma put a stop to it pronto. They are lucky I like Nexxus or I'd have been fuming. I hate tricksters. :bat:

Maybe there will be some deals or coupons! if so....share them here!:look:

Nonie

Maybe there will be some deals or coupons! if so....share them here!:look:

I will. That'll teach them not to be sneaky.

Nexxus: "Only one freebie per email?"

Nonie: Of course! Psst...LHCFers with email accounts, here's the scoop... :look:

Watch me get an email in the next 5, 4, 3, 2....saying, "Dear Nonie, we got word that you won't play by the rules so your samples are cancelled." :lol:

hannan

Even though I'm trying to stay away from cones, I still got it. Free is the best price and I want my FREE sample, dang it! :lachen:

LovelyNaps26

i better not hooked OP. i've just about beat PJism. if i have a relapse after trying the sample i'll be blaming you. :lachen:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
That's so messed up: that signing up to get newsletters from Nexxus is a required field. The hell????

There is a checkbox that you can select/deselect to receive newsletters (or it was setup like that when I signed up earlier today). I checked it though because it indicated it would send healthy hair tips on a monthly basis. I can deal with monthly, it's those daily and weekly newsletters that drive me nuts, especially when they are not talking about jack. If it's not worthwhile, I'll remove email from list, please believe.