Ghislaine Maxwell Madame To Jeffery Epstein Finally Arrested

MizAvalon

This is conservative Federal District Judge Loretta Preska. She just ruled to unseal the secret court docs that name 177 people who were involved with Jeffrey Epstein. Set for release in the first days of 2024. Protect her at all costs.
View attachment 493199

End Wokeness
@EndWokeness

·
Follow
This is conservative Federal District Judge Loretta Preska. She just ruled to unseal the secret court docs that name 177 people who were involved with Jeffrey Epstein. Set for release in the first days of 2024. Protect her at all costs.
https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1737134377543278761/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1737134377543278761|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=
What do they mean by “involved”? I mean literally everyone knew him and was photographed with him at one point or another over the years. I’m assuming they mean people that went and spent time at that island of his?

That documentary I watched about him was wild.

MizAvalon

Jimmy Kimmel is threatening legal action against football player Aaron Rogers who claimed Jimmy may be on the list.
Apparently it’s trendy to do this now. Over the past 3 or 4 days I have heard so many people say that so and so celebrity’s name will be on the list. Using it as an insult.

I guess a huge deal is being made about this because these people are celebrities and politicians? Because young girls have been and continue to be abused all day, every day all over the world. I don’t see any kind of fuss being made for them.