GIOVANNI PRODUCTS AT MARSHALLS

adw425

I didn't see any at my Marshalls, but I got a big old (32 ounce) bottle of Biosilk sealer plus for $7.00 and some more Rusk honey and grapefruite leave-in. They had liter sizes of RUSK shampoo and condish for $9.00 -- coral therapy and deepshine, thickr, and smoother). They also had Mastey, ABBA, Hempz, Chi silk products and oh gosh....I cannot remember them all, but they were all salon or natural products -- no Giovanni, though.

KPH

House Head
I didn't see any at my Marshalls, but I got a big old (32 ounce) bottle of Biosilk sealer plus for $7.00 and some more Rusk honey and grapefruite leave-in. They had liter sizes of RUSK shampoo and condish for $9.00 -- coral therapy and deepshine, thickr, and smoother). They also had Mastey, ABBA, Hempz, Chi silk products and oh gosh....I cannot remember them all, but they were all salon or natural products -- no Giovanni, though.

I saw all of those too. When I saw the Giovanni, I screamed. :lachen: they had Goldwell products (no kerasilk) and also a bunch of Natures Gate oh and HEAPS of Fred Fakkai (sp?) for $14.99.

Tylove101

I didn't know about Marshalls but I did visit TJMaxx this weekend and picked up three 33.3 oz bottles of Giovanni Smooth As Silk for $12.99 each. Matter of fact I went back the yesterday to get a couple more for my niece and god daughter and they were all gone:perplexed I should of followed my first mind and got 5 bottles then because there was only eight bottles in the store. But I am keeping my eye open for the next shipment.:yep:

caramelma

I see products in those stores all the time but I just can't make myself buy them bcuz I know that they aren't guaranted if not sold by a professional salon.they may be old or watered down. but that's just me.

Healthb4Length

Oh yeah! I got some big bottles of the Smooth as Silk Poo, Rusk Passionfruit leave-in (reg size) and a big bottle of the ABBA nourishing leave on conditioner. I want to try some of the RUSK shampoos and conditioners and also the kerasilk but I don't see any reviews on these products so I'll pass...for now:lachen:.

adw425

Oh my gosh...they had the passionflower and aloe leave-in. I wish they had had that when I went last week as I have been feening for that one for a few days now. Yeppers, they did have the Goldwell and Frederic Fekkai, too -- lots of it.

HighlyFavored1

I see products in those stores all the time but I just can't make myself buy them bcuz I know that they aren't guaranted if not sold by a professional salon.they may be old or watered down. but that's just me.

Yea I was wondering about this too. I have seen Nexxus and Paul Mitchell products at stores like TJ Maxx and Marshalls. But if the clothes are there because they have slight defects or could not go to the larger department stores for other reasons, then what does that mean about the hair products?

Are they guaranteed or are they a defected batch or old or what?

Anyone know?

poookie

i was just about to post a thread about this!

Many TJ Maxx n Marshall's stores have discouned salon / organic products.

I've seen:
giovanni
rusk
paul mitchell
avalon organics
abba
healthy sexy hair

just the other day, i picked up a HUGE bottle of Rusk detangler, conditioner, and leave-in treatment for 7 bucks each. i was a happy little clam.

and a LOT more! check them out!!! (but not if u in the DC metro area... that's MY territory :lol:)

AtlantaJJ

I got the large Smooth as Silk shampoo and 2 of the large Smooth as Silk conditioners at T. J. Maxx this weekend! What a steal of a deal! I am going to do a shampoo DC with it tomorrow.

ETA: I got the ABBA leave in and it is most definately the salon product. I love the slip and moisture that product gives me. The Giovanni smells just like the kind I have used in the past, I haven't used it it yet. They are just over stock items. ABBA has changed their packaging and their price so I think that's why their products are at the off price store. I'm not sure what the deal is with Giovanni...I know they were at Target for full price recently, perhaps the over stock is due to them selling to larger retailers.

Last edited:

msa

If one more person comes in here talking about marshall's has cheap giovanni...

I seriously need to find a Marshall's...so I can go tomorrow.

LABETT

I found a Caruso Roller Set System at my local TJ Max for only $14.99 and I crabbed it quickly. These usally cost around $30 bucks.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing

Rusk Sensories Smoother was my ish back when I was relaxed. If I were still relaxed, I'd have to snag me up a few liters.

PhiLee

I bought some ABBA from TJ Maxx today for 9.99...Giovanni (liter, i think) was there too, but I'd already stocked up on their BOGO from Rite Aid yesterday!