Glory to God-Praise Report!

klb120475

Okay lemme calm down so I can share my praise report with ya'll.:grin:

**Breathe**

Okay earlier today I asked Mocha to pray that my deductible for my surgery wouldn't be too high.:pray:

**fast forward**
Later this afternoon the doc office called and confirmed my hysterectomy surgery is next Tues AND I had to pay $297.50 tomorrow when I went in for my pre-op.:help:

At this point I'm like......What am I gon do...I only have $210 in the bank!:pullhair:

Okay so I get home and in the mailbox was a check for $437! Can ya'll say overflow!!!

***shout music**:band:

Praise Him!! srigalwenflvpdfuowyen (that's me speakin in tongues)!!!:happydance:

Hallelujah!!! Thank ya Jesus!! Oh how I love you Lawd!!!:grin:

KAT25

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!
PRAISE HIM!!! HE IS A RIGHT ON TIME GOD!!!!! Your praise report blessed me!!!

Mocha5

HALLELUJAH! God is sooo good. :grin: So my exact prayer was Lord, please don't let the deductible be too high. If it is Lord, please give her a miraculous way of paying for it. Uhhh...I would say a $437 check in the mail is pretty miraculous especially given the fact that you have to have it tomorrow! What the old folks say? "He sho is a way maker!" :yep: Glory to God!!!!!

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

And :lachen:at your help smiley.

klb120475

HALLELUJAH! God is sooo good. :grin: So my exact prayer was Lord, please don't let the deductible be too high. If it is Lord, please give her a miraculous way of paying for it. Uhhh...I would say a $437 check in the mail is pretty miraculous especially given the fact that you have to have it tomorrow! What the old folks say? "He sho is a way maker!" :yep: Glory to God!!!!!

:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

And :lachen:at your help smiley.

Yes He is!!!:grin:

Thank you Jesus!!!:notworthy

Luv you Mocha!:kiss:

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
He shows up and shows out every single time. When people ask why I serve my " Daddy" I tell them because he has never failed me yet and he will never fail me and that is why no matter what I will serve him until I die.

Nice & Wavy

**Breathe**

Okay earlier today I asked Mocha to pray that my deductible for my surgery wouldn't be too high.:pray:

**fast forward**
Later this afternoon the doc office called and confirmed my hysterectomy surgery is next Tues AND I had to pay $297.50 tomorrow when I went in for my pre-op.:help:

At this point I'm like......What am I gon do...I only have $210 in the bank!:pullhair:

Okay so I get home and in the mailbox was a check for $437! Can ya'll say overflow!!!

Praise Him!! srigalwenflvpdfuowyen (that's me speakin in tongues)!!!:happydance:

"There is Power, power, wonder working power
In the Blood...of the Lamb!
There is Power, power, wonder working power,
In the Precious Blood of the Lamb!"

Praise Ye the Lord, for He is Good and His Mercies endures, forever!

Now, that's a Praise Report and that's what I'm talkin about!

You are soooooooo blessed! This is what happens when you are faithful as a tither and when two or more touch and agree....you see powerful RESULTS!!!

I'm so blessed to have you as my friend!

More is on the way, in the Name of Jesus!

Luv you, sis!

Sashaa08

I love that song, "Power in the Blood!" :yep:

Thanks for sharing, KLB! HE is wonderful and marvelous!!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
:notworthy: :yahoo:

Glory to God!
Praise Him!
Thank you Lord!
Always on Time!
Always OUR God!
Praise you Jesus!
Praise you!
Praise You!
Glory to your Name...
Praise You Jesus!
Praise You!

:amen:

I am so happy for your blessing, KLB....the angel you are, and so deserving. Fresh blessings and miracles are here with you to stay...

I love you, little sister. I really do. I thank Jesus for your precious life and for Mr. KLBoo....:love3:

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus...what a wonder you are. So grateful, so thankful, so adoring of you.... Amen and Amen.

shalom

**Breathe**

**fast forward**

The shout music is too cute.

I'm so glad that God blessed you. I love when God does things like this to show us he's way ahead of us. Aren't you glad God had already prepaired for this event.

EbonyEyes

Go 'head Heavenly Father! You did it again!

God is so awesome!

As my friend would say, "Thank yah Lord!"

justsimply

**Breathe**

**fast forward**

Great praise report and your icons had/have me cracking up. Can so relate though.