GNC ultranourish

nita4

You know I was wondering about this yesterday as I already have to take like 13 pills a day...Is this stuff good?? I was thinking of purchasing for the winter...anyone have a review on it??

Integrity

I have heard lots of excellent reviews on GNC ultra. its like the starting tablet for those starting a vitamin regime. personally, i am not willing to pop more than 3 tablets a day cos i worry of long term effects on my liver. i am planning to take a good multivitamin with iron and zinc in it plus GNC when i can get it. apart from that I will be eating my greens everyday and a small portion of cooked liver (very very rich in vitamins) each month.

Integrity

i know! how silly! its pretty expensive to order it as well but carolyn gray is selling it on her online store and i MIGHT get it later. i remember writing to GNC uk a while back and they said they MIGHT consider stocking it in the future.duhh? they are really losing out cos it is a fantastic product. everybody knows it. i checked out the website and they have like about 5 stores in london. perhaps one of them will stock it or may be willing to order it to avoid the hefty postage charges if i order from the states with carolyn...hhhmmmm...