Go Ayurvedic 2010 Challenge!

Krystle~Hime

Online is always an option. Try ayurnaturalbeauty.com

Today I will apply my amla-brahmi-maka paste. However, I am thinking about substituting shikakai for one of them. Which one should I take out? Or, maybe I should do a shikakai rinse and then follow up with my original paste.

What should I do?

MMMh i would say, shampoo with shikakai by massaging your strands & scalp & letting the paste on hair for 10 minutes, then rinse.
and apply your amla/brahmi/maka deep treatment for as longer your want' i usally let it 2 hours with 30 minutes with heat, or overnight if i'm too lazy)
by the way, I do the same mixture :grin:

gn1g

I purchased "Vatika Naturals Wild Cactus Anti breakage shampoo" today. Has anyone tried it?

It has cactus garlic and ghergir in it!

MMMh i would say, shampoo with shikakai by massaging your strands & scalp & letting the paste on hair for 10 minutes, then rinse.
and apply your amla/brahmi/maka deep treatment for as longer your want' i usally let it 2 hours with 30 minutes with heat, or overnight if i'm too lazy)
by the way, I do the same mixture :grin:

Great minds think alike! :grin::grin:

Thanks!! I usually do an hour with the deep treatment since I get get a bit itchy in my scalp and in my desire to see the results.

gennatay

I'm out of powders and my usually vendor no longer carries the Hesh powders because of the recall. Anyone have suggestions on where I can purchase more supplies online?

sensi sweetie

Jus checkin in! I ordered some shea, cocoa and mango butter along with some EOs. Super stoked to make an whipped ayurvedic hair souffle with my powders

:grin::grin:

*C00KIE*

Wondering has anyone tried to make an ayurveda leave-in? After, I do my weekly ayurveda treatment I would like to have a leave-in, after I rinse out my treatment/mask. If not, then would it be harmful to my hair if I make a tea and use this as my leave-in/daily spritz moisturizer? I would like to know review and thoughts about an ayurveda leave-in.
TIA

Aggie

This morning I did a tea rinse with henna and kalpi tone and I used black tea as my base. I still have some Alter Ego Garlic treatment in my hair as a deep conditioner. Too lazy and too cold to wash it out now.

Pompous Blue

This morning I did a tea rinse with henna and kalpi tone and I used black tea as my base. I still have some Alter Ego Garlic treatment in my hair as a deep conditioner. Too lazy and too cold to wash it out now.
Dang, girl! You're good with these mixtures and combinations! Another good one to copy. I hadn't thought to use Black tea in my mix. I usually use coffee, horsetail or nettle teas.

*C00KIE*

I was thinking more along the lines of...

1.) 50% Water
2.) 25% Bhringraj/Maka
3.) 20% Hibiscus Petal
4.) 5% Brahmi

Does this sound moisturizing w/ a tad bit of strength, for a leave-in, in a spray bottle?

Krystle~Hime

Jus checkin in! I ordered some shea, cocoa and mango butter along with some EOs. Super stoked to make an whipped ayurvedic hair souffle with my powders

:grin::grin:

I know powders have to be mixed with hot water for " hatching "benefits. It's like eo's which only dispersed in oil, and msm which only dispersed in water/juice.
So I wonder how it can be effective to apply powder not mixed with water on your face/hair(your gonna to mix it only with butter/oil right ?)

Krystle~Hime

after wearing kinky twists for three weeks and doing NOTHING to my hair, i've unraveled the twists, and done a Cassia Brahmi Amla Maka(aka Brhingjaj) treatment, letting it in my hair overnight, my hair is so soft, so black, so thick.

chebaby

i did a henna last week and forgot to check in. i used dulhan henna mixed with amla and bhringraj. i have indigo on the way from buttersnbars so i cant wait to try that because im tired of this red hair.

MrsHouston

Subscribing to get information and daily updates. I plan to incorporate more Ayurvedic into my 2011 hair plan.

MrsHouston

after wearing kinky twists for three weeks and doing NOTHING to my hair, i've unraveled the twists, and done a Cassia Brahmi Amla Maka(aka Brhingjaj) treatment, letting it in my hair overnight, my hair is so soft, so black, so thick.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a recipe for this? I want my hair rich and dark.

choctaw

can any of yall order from ayurnaturalbeauty.com? I'm finding stuff I want to order but I can't add it to my cart.

There is a notice posted on the website:
Thank you for visiting AyurNatural Beauty!

Our Store Will be Closed To New Orders Saturday, Jan. 22nd and Sunday, January 23rd.

Our Site Will Re-Open Monday, January 24th

funkycoils

Hey ladies!!! The reveal is coming up in like two more months! Can't wait to show you all how THICK my hair has gotten because of these ayurvedic treatments! Keep up the awesome work, I can't wait for the reveal pics! Last week I did a avocado and ayurvedic hair mask. Although Avocado is known for its pulp, my hair felt so smooth. I also just purchased the heutiful steamer.. Matched with the hair mask, my hair felt heavenly!