Go vote for the LHCF convention location!!!

Divine Inspiration

Hi ladies! :wave:

Some of the newbies may not be aware of this, but there has been talk on the board about having a big LHCF convention. Some of you may know that the LHCF members in various cities get together periodically to chat, exchange products, meet & greet, etc. Anyway, this convention would be a gathering of all of the members.

For anyone interested, there's a poll up in the Meetings Forum for those who want to have one big LHCF convention.

I'm trying to get the word out so that everyone has a chance to contribute their thoughts on a location. :) The poll thread is in the Meetings Section of the forum. If an option you'd like is not in the poll, feel free to post and add it.

Thanks!

{DI}

Candy_C

Divine Inspiration said:
Hi ladies! :wave:

Some of the newbies may not be aware of this, but there has been talk on the board about having a big LHCF convention. Some of you may know that the LHCF members in various cities get together periodically to chat, exchange products, meet & greet, etc. Anyway, this convention would be a gathering of all of the members.

For anyone interested, there's a poll up in the Meetings Forum for those who want to have one big LHCF convention.

I'm trying to get the word out so that everyone has a chance to contribute their thoughts on a location. :) The poll thread is in the Meetings Section of the forum. If an option you'd like is not in the poll, feel free to post and add it.

Thanks!

{DI}

Yes, u lot meet me in Jamaica in three weeks time, cos i'm kinda goin there anyway and it'll be convienient...:D ? lol na joke, its sad cos i wanna go to this :( (mommy why did u concieve me in dry England)