“God can do…far more than you could ever imagine.” Eph 3:20 TM

kayte

This is Part 2 of Prudent1's Post!!!:yep: Bob Gass

It’s said the king of Saudi Arabia once invited a famous golfer over for a tournament. Before the man returned home the king said, “I’d like to give you a gift. Anything you want; name it.” The golfer declined politely, saying he didn’t need anything. But the king was adamant, so he conceded, “Well, Your Highness, I collect golf clubs.” He imagined perhaps a gold putter or a diamond-studded driver.

Imagine his shock weeks later when he got a letter containing - the deed to a 2,000-acre golf club! Paul says, “God can do…far more than you could ever imagine…in your wildest dreams.” Kings don’t think like we do, and when you serve the King of Kings that’s doubly true! God’s plan for you is far beyond anything you could envision for yourself.

The Psalmist said the Lord had dealt “bountifully” with him (Ps 13:6 NKJV). God values the smallest effort - it’s small-mindedness He objects to! If you truly believe He is directing your steps and that goodness and mercy follow you all the days of your life, expect great things from God.

Leon Nacson says, “Always anticipate the best outcome for yourself and others, because when what you expect is just more of the same, that’s what you get!”

Remember, “Faith is being sure of what…we do not see” (Heb 11:1 NIV). So even when you can’t “see” it, trust God to work on your behalf, to arrange for you to be in the right place at the right time, and for others to go out of their way to help you - and watch God work.

Prudent1

:amen:
'God values the smallest effort - it’s small-mindedness He objects to!'
Especially to the bolded! God wants to put His super on our natural to accomplish great things but the scarcity mindset is handicapping us!:nono:
Franklin Covey said it best...
"Most people are deeply scripted in what I call the Scarcity Mentality. They see life as having only so much, as though there were only one pie out there. And if someone were to get a big piece of the pie, it would mean less for everybody else.

The Scarcity Mentality is the zero-sum paradigm of life. People with a Scarcity Mentality have a very difficult time sharing recognition and credit, power or profit - even with those who help in the production. The also have a very hard time being genuinely happy for the success of other people.

The Abundance Mentality, on the other hand, flows out of a deep inner sense of personal worth and security. It is the paradigm that there is plenty out there and enough to spare for everybody. It results in sharing of prestige, of recognition, of profits, of decision making. It opens possibilities, options, alternatives, and creativity."

We have got to get our minds straight:fistshake:! Excellent post Kayte.

PinkPebbles

Especially to the bolded! God wants to put His super on our natural to accomplish great things but the scarcity mindset is handicapping us!:nono:
"Most people are deeply scripted in what I call the Scarcity Mentality. They see life as having only so much, as though there were only one pie out there. And if someone were to get a big piece of the pie, it would mean less for everybody else.

The Scarcity Mentality is the zero-sum paradigm of life. People with a Scarcity Mentality have a very difficult time sharing recognition and credit, power or profit - even with those who help in the production. The also have a very hard time being genuinely happy for the success of other people.

The Abundance Mentality, on the other hand, flows out of a deep inner sense of personal worth and security. It is the paradigm that there is plenty out there and enough to spare for everybody. It results in sharing of prestige, of recognition, of profits, of decision making. It opens possibilities, options, alternatives, and creativity."

Ya'll are PREACHING up in here, up in here....!!!!! Amen, Amen, and Amen!

The CF is on fire today...I can't get any work done :lol:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
PREACH!!! *Laela throws handkerchief at Prudent*

Glorraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!

Lady Esquire

I just spoke a prayer and now know without a shadow of any doubt, that God wants everything for me. Today, I declared victory. I called a benediction to cover me and my family. God has declared an imperishable blessing for us and for generations to come. I declare that any and all generational curses be broken. I know from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head, that God is working. If and when any man or spirits attacks me and my family, they'll be rebuked and will be cast off to suffer the wrath of God.

I'm annointed by the most high God, Jesus Christ and Holy Trinity. My life has been laid down and invested for the eternal. The holy supernatural realm of God has embraced me with protection and shielded me from all enemies, doubt, worry, fear, anger, guilt, and sadness. No weapon, no hidden agenda, or any spirits of the dark can penetrate my covenant with Jesus Christ. I'm annointed with His covering, and he orders and carries every step I take. I praise, worship, revere, honor, and bow down to the almighty creator of all thngs. Everything I touch will prosper and be fruitful, for generations to come.

luthiengirlie

well I want big things.. I want a career,
My parent's marriage restored
My earthly father and brother saved
to be like Moses on Mt. Sinai people knew something was diffrent
to be bold
to be fit
to be health
to IMPACT people for YESHUA every where I go
I want to be married to an EXCELLENT sexy man of YHWH
I want to be successful so i can BOAST IN YHWH... the more I get from HIm the more I boast in HIm.. the more I give back :)

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

:woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2:

God's Super on our Natural.......

Gotta Run.... Gotta Shout.... Gotta Yell.....

Glory ! ! !

JESUS ! ! !

Prudent1 ...you and the Holy Spirit done set the roof on FIYAH!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
to be bold
to be fit
to be health
I want to be successful so i can BOAST IN YHWH... the more I get from HIm the more I boast in HIm.. the more I give back :)

Girl... @the red bolded. You got it. :lol: This is so adorable. :lol:

May I add how humble your desires are. The prayer for your Mom and Dad. Your prayers for the 20 year old generation. So giving and so loving. How can God ever deny you. He can't. Your love is His love and Love says 'Yes'.

God bless you. :Rose:

kayte

to be bold
to be fit
to be health

Standing in agreement~
ME.TOO:grin:

and I want for HIM to do GREAT things through me so all can see HIM

Prudent1

to be bold
to be fit
to be health
I love this description girly:lachen:. I'own know why folx be actin like they'll accept any thing holdin' a bible in it's paws:rolleyes:. Actin like a godly man has to be unattractive and goofy:dork:! Go on and ask Him for whatchu want! He said we could, just don't ask amiss.
Standing in agreement~
ME.TOO:grin:

and I want for HIM to do GREAT things through me so all can see HIM
Yes and amen Kayte! I want to be able to say what Jesus said in John 17:1 :yep:,
1These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
All praise, glory, and honor to the unlimited God!

luthiengirlie

I love this description girly:lachen:. I'own know why folx be actin like they'll accept any thing holdin' a bible in it's paws:rolleyes:. Actin like a godly man has to be unattractive and goofy:dork:! Go on and ask Him for whatchu want! He said we could, just don't ask amiss.

I used to say excellent sexy black man of YHWH but I'm becoming more and more open to the idea of other races. As long as he's excellent, sexy and a man of YHWH I'm gucci

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I read this story in one of Joel Osteen's books! Thank you lovie for sharing this with us!!! We are the daughters of the Most High and NOTHING is impossible for Him. If we want the best for our kids and our loved ones, imagine what He wants for us, his precious ones?!!!

Guitarhero

This is Part 2 of Prudent1's Post!!!:yep: Bob Gass

It’s said the king of Saudi Arabia once invited a famous golfer over for a tournament. Before the man returned home the king said, “I’d like to give you a gift. Anything you want; name it.” The golfer declined politely, saying he didn’t need anything. But the king was adamant, so he conceded, “Well, Your Highness, I collect golf clubs.” He imagined perhaps a gold putter or a diamond-studded driver.

Imagine his shock weeks later when he got a letter containing - the deed to a 2,000-acre golf club! Paul says, “God can do…far more than you could ever imagine…in your wildest dreams.” Kings don’t think like we do, and when you serve the King of Kings that’s doubly true! God’s plan for you is far beyond anything you could envision for yourself.

The Psalmist said the Lord had dealt “bountifully” with him (Ps 13:6 NKJV). God values the smallest effort - it’s small-mindedness He objects to! If you truly believe He is directing your steps and that goodness and mercy follow you all the days of your life, expect great things from God.

Leon Nacson says, “Always anticipate the best outcome for yourself and others, because when what you expect is just more of the same, that’s what you get!”

Remember, “Faith is being sure of what…we do not see” (Heb 11:1 NIV). So even when you can’t “see” it, trust God to work on your behalf, to arrange for you to be in the right place at the right time, and for others to go out of their way to help you - and watch God work.

Thank you OP!!! I just posted a random thoughts along these lines...

2011...please!!! And I know You are mostly 11:59(never too late)...but I ask You, can this be like 8am instead? Please? I'm waiting with bags packed, papers ready, pen uncapped!!!!! I've even greased my elbow to make the signing flow easier.:grin:

Last edited:

kayte

2011...please!!! And I know You are mostly 11:59(never too late)...but I ask You, can this be like 8am instead? Please? I'm waiting with bags packed, papers ready, pen uncapped!!!!! I've even greased my elbow to make the signing flow easier.

halleleujah

kayte

I used to say excellent sexy black man of YHWH but I'm becoming more and more open to the idea of other races. As long as he's excellent, sexy and a man of YHWH I'm gucci

and let al the women say

a-men

no pun intended:blush:

...well-actually :lol: