God Is Doing A New Thing Dr. Creflo A. Dollar

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
God Is Doing A New Thing
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
It is a new day and God wants to do something new in your life! If you are a Believer, you have a right to receive the manifestation of every word God has spoken over your life. As you lay hold of it by faith, it will come to pass. It is easy to become discouraged when you don't see things happening quickly enough, but as you seek His face through praise, prayer and worship, He will begin to reveal more of who He is to you. The more you know about Him, the more confident you will become in His ability to do exactly what He said He would do.

You may have been going through some troubling circumstance or struggling with a certain situation for some time now. But the good news is that your days of strugg ling are over! If you want to experience the power of God in your life, it is critical that you find out what God promises in His Word. He doesn't want you to stay in your current situation; He wants to take you to new levels of glory every day! All it takes is your unwavering belief in what He says in His Word.
Isaiah 43:19 (AMP) says, "Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it?" God is a God of new beginnings. That's right! He is multifaceted and always wants to show you an aspect of Himself that you have never seen before. In addition, He wants to do some new things in your life. He wants you to see and experience abundance like you've never before experienced it.
Expectation is key to receiving the new things God desires to do in your life. Whether it is healing, deliverance, financial breakthrough or restoration of a relationship, God will come through for you if you expect Him to. He is a loving Father Who wants to bless you.

As you expect to see the goodness of God manifest in your life, you must lay hold of it by faith. Nothing in the Kingdom of God works without it. Habakkuk 2:4 says, "...but the just shall live by his faith." In addition, you must be sure that you are walking in love--first toward God, and second toward others. These two commandments are the keys to activating your faith and confidence in God.
Finally, your words--specifically the Word of God that you confess--will connect you to a new reality of living, one that is characterized by God's glory overtaking you. If you're not saying anything, you're not creating anything! You have to use your God-given authority in order to begin experiencing something new.

Your "new thing" may be debt freedom or buying a new home. Whatever it is, find scriptures on those areas and begin meditating on them. Get them in your heart until they become so real to you that you can't see things any other way than through God's eyes. Having the blueprint of a new reality and way of life in your heart and mind through consistent meditation will fuel your faith. Then when you speak the Word with boldness, it will come to pass. But first, your heart must be established in the truths that are contained in it.

I want you to begin thinking differently about your life. It's time to get rid of the old attitudes, habits and lifestyle that you have been living and holding onto and usher in the new! By standing on God's Word, walking in faith and love and using your authority, you can literally change your reality. God is ready to reveal His glory to you in a new way; the question is, are you ready to receive it?

ONAMSHN

Amen....I am indeed ready to receive what God has in store for me! Thanx for sharing this powerful message!

Angelicus

Thank you! After reading this, I am hyped up to find a new job so I can finally stop dreaming about my job,

lea86111

awwww thank you...i believe god used you to talk to me.......i came by this post by complete mistake! I was looking for something in the hair forum (it has to do with my phone why i came here instead, hard to explain). I been asking god to show me a sign he's listening or just to talk to me and then i was becoming discouraged cause i thought he wasn't listening to me (turned his back on my prayer as the bible said) cause i'm not exactly perfect....anywho, thanks! Xoxo

PG480

awwww thank you...i believe god used you to talk to me.......i came by this post by complete mistake! I was looking for something in the hair forum (it has to do with my phone why i came here instead, hard to explain). I been asking god to show me a sign he's listening or just to talk to me and then i was becoming discouraged cause i thought he wasn't listening to me (turned his back on my prayer as the bible said) cause i'm not exactly perfect....anywho, thanks! Xoxo

Praise God. I have not seen this thread until you bumped it up today. God also used this as a sign for me today to show me that he is listening to me as I seek Him regarding certain areas of my life. He WILL come through and I believe it. God is not a man that he should lie. His promise IS his word and his word IS his promise. Thank you Lord for your love and guidance

kayte

it's my birthday!..and this was the first thread in CF
I turned to...For my birthday I am doing the sugggestions in the thread :)
Praise God Thank You God
All things have become new