GOD is good....I'm saved!!!

paradise79

I have to take a deep breath before starting this.....

Hi ladies, that's my first time starting a thread. I first take the opportunity to thank all the ladies take are making sharing their experiences on this board. I rarely post but I 'm around almost everyday and thanks in advance for reading this.

Just want to testify and say GOD is good. We all know He is, right? I've gone through some hard times those days but here I'm. I was running my life, working, taking care of my family, building projects, trying to make things work. Days were long and I used to praise God by singing at any time. But at the end of the day, when it was time to have this private time with Him, I was so tired. I used to just say few thanks and fall asleep. It was the Devil!!!! Days were passing and I started filling so empty, I sometimes burst into cry when I was hearing gospel songs (I hear it every day; my fav is The battle is not your's, it's the Lord's by Yolanda adams). I couldn't take this emptiness any longer...i was so frustrated, I simply missed Jesus by my side.

I then realised that I took all the blessings that I received for granted....that the routine of my life was taking me away from Him, that praising the Lord shouldn't be the last thing but the very first for without Him nothing can be possible.

I confessed that I wanted to control my life, I decided what my life will be and I was so wrong. I confess that I can't fight against the Devil, I can't. I have to give my heart, my soul, my life to someone stronger, to the Only who can fight this battle. It's not Mine, it's the Lord's. I felt so miserable so but I ran back to Jesus, I let him read my heart and see how I missed Him.

I acn't even say all the things that happen, how I felt but to make a long story short. Here I am, I gave my life to Jesus, I ask for forgiveness and He is taking control of everything. He looked inside of me and lay his sight on me, once more. He's giving me back the Happiness, He's filling me with His love, I'm releaved, I'm saved. Glory be to the almighty, for answering our calls, for healing our hearts.

Anothe thing I discovered this past week, I feel the urge to share it, to shout it out, to testify. I used to talk about my faith before but this time it's not the same. I had to say it, to let others know that He is just God and ....

I'm not an english speaker so I really lack words to make this simple and clear. May be I should have take time to write it. But yesterday after my conversation with the Lord, the idea of testify here just popped in my mind and first thing this morning is to do it.

God is saving me, Jesus is leading me, th Holy Spirit is the life. Nothing can happen to me. My life shouldn't be the way I want but the way He plans it and He will make everything possible. Things will be according to His purpose. I'm so happy right now in my life....

On this valentine day, just have to say JESUS I LOVE YOU FOR LIFE.

May God bless your day, sisters and feel you with the same hapinness.
Happy valentine's day.

Hey Paradise79,

Just think...because of Jesus Christ, you are on your way to Paradise!

Welcome to the family of GOD.

"If any man be in Christ he is a new creature. Old things are passed away, behold all things are made new." KJV

Bunny77

This is a beautiful testimony, and your English is just fine. Your joy in the Lord shines through your entire post! Thanks for this today! :) It inspired me!

Blessed_Angel

Thank you for sharing your story, you sound like I did years ago when I first gave my life to Christ! You have inspired me to reconsider my relationship with Christ. :yep:

You're gonna love this journey!

I used to listen to that song "the Battle is the Lord's" almost everyday when I was going through. I cried many nights listening to that song. It got me through the toughest times in my life!

May God bless you and your family.

MissLawyerLady

Paradise79,

I just wanted to share my favorite scripture with you, it seems appropriate.

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20

I praise the Lord for all that He is doing for you.

paradise79

Hey Paradise79,

Just think...because of Jesus Christ, you are on your way to Paradise!

Welcome to the family of GOD.

"If any man be in Christ he is a new creature. Old things are passed away, behold all things are made new." KJV

Thank you LV, on my way to paradise....not really sure but if the paradise is be filling by Jesus' love then....I'm definetely on my way :yep:
:yep:
Welcome to the family! Isn't it the best feeling in the world?

Thank so much ladies...LadyGodiva, Yes it is the best feeling and I want it to last forever. I just want to say to everyone that we just have to hold on because His promises worth it thousand millions times..

paradise79

Thank you for sharing your story, you sound like I did years ago when I first gave my life to Christ! You have inspired me to reconsider my relationship with Christ. :yep:

You're gonna love this journey!

I know I will. Many posts that I read here have inspired me. I'm a master lurker in this part :blush: and many posts have helped me a lot. I didn't expect those replies so .....I'm just overwhelmed (not sure about the writing ...).

I used to listen to that song "the Battle is the Lord's" almost everyday when I was going through. I cried many nights listening to that song. It got me through the toughest times in my life!

This song....those words, it's so true....Let us cry, sis' :lachen:; but after the listening I feel so positive, so peaceful, so strong with God by my side.Thank you for sharing.
May God bless you and your family.

Paradise79,

I just wanted to share my favorite scripture with you, it seems appropriate.

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20

A big thank for this scripture: I do need it, and it is so appropriate. I would like to share some scriptures sometimes but I pray in french!!! I do enjoy the ones the ladies are sharing here so there scriptures that I know in english but I can't say it in my mother tongue. How funny:lachen:

I praise the Lord for all that He is doing for you.
Amen

Bunny77, Supernova and juju, thanks for your warm words. God bless you, sis'