GOD is Good: Praise Report

FRO-EVER 21

God is so wonderful and gracious. I want to thank all you ladies who prayed for me. As you know , I recently lost my job and have been dealing with an illness in my family. For the last couple of weeks I have been suffering physically as well and I had to have some medical tests done. Well, I got my results back today from the initial testing and everything is fine (Praise the Lord). I had a second round of tests today and will be recieving those in two weeks, I ask that you continue to keep me in your prayers as well. Today I also went on an interview for a job that I'm really really interested in. I feel like I aced it. I feel confident with my performance and I know that it was all God's doing. Even if I don't get this job, I know that my God is watching over me and continuing to work in my life. I just wanted to say God is Good!

sithembile

Thats great news, I pray that the Lord will continue to sustain you and bless you. I look forward to hearing more praise reports from you!

Leigh

That's wonderful news. Prayerfully the second round of test will be favorable. I pray that God places you in a job soon.