God is Good!!

delitefulmane

Hello to all my sisters in Christ,
I just wanted to express that God is good!! I have just been accpeted into an intership program for the summer that I have been praying for. I know GOd is good. He does so much for me and yet I still feel that I do not profess how good he is enough!!

chicacanella

I just wanted to express that God is good!! I have just been accpeted into an intership program for the summer that I have been praying for. I know GOd is good. He does so much for me and yet I still feel that I do not profess how good he is enough!!

Thank you God for blessing her! Okay that is what I just said but I typed it by mistake but I decided to live it there.:grin:

He is good, when you read the bible and all the crap the Israelites did and he disciplined them but he never just completely put them off.

springbreeze

I just wanted to express that God is good!! I have just been accpeted into an intership program for the summer that I have been praying for. I know GOd is good. He does so much for me and not profess how good he is enyet I still feel that I do ough!!

congrats!! and yes God is Good!!!!!