• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

God is good

huxtable

God is good.

I am sitting here smiling to myself. There is a course I want to go on starting this month. However my finances have gone askew and I was wondering last night where I would find the money to pay for the course and I was even thinking of backing out.

But I really wanted to go on this course and something told me I would really regret it if I did not even try. I have had so so so many setbacks in recent years I was feeling really wounded and last night it was all I could do to stop murmuring to God, but I told myself that if I had a blessing right now I would be saying God is good and God does not change so even if I am going through problems right now God is still good. I felt so unsure of what to pray for that night because it seemed that I never got what I wanted, so all I could pray to God was something along the lines off “thy will be done oh Lord in Jesus name”.

Well fast forward to today. I went to enrol on the course and when I filled in the forms the administrator checked my responses and told me how because of my circumstances I would not have to pay for the course and that I would also be eligible for financial assistance to help with travel and equipment costs. I thought I knew about all the circumstances for which the course fee would be non payable but I had never heard of this one. The administrator even helped me fill in the forms and sent them off she was so helpful.

I went there preparing to pay money to go on the course and now they want to give me money to go on the course instead. :grin:

God is indeed a good God.

Last edited:

InVue

Simple Life Lover
I love this! Praise God! I pray God will continue to give you your hearts desire.

huxtable

Thanks everyone. I just had to share about the goodness of God, because I knew this would help someone on their journey.

Jynlnd13

Beautiful! God is soooo good, he is great! I hope you enjoy your course and my God continue to bless you :)