"God Lights Up Your Darkness"

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Are you going through a dark 'moment' in your life?

Is someone you love going through a challenge in life and you wish with all of your heart that you could help them, and yet all that you've done seems to be of no avail and you feel that you've failed them?

Don't give up hope... not now, not today...nor tomorrow or the day after...

For in your darkest of moments, God is there to light up your darkness.

It is you who light my lamp; the Lord, my God, lights up my darkness. --Psalm 18:28

For you... :bighug:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
WOW...Shimmie that was for me! Please keep my niece in your prayers. She's a young mom and has been on my mind this morning... there's but so much I can do, because I know I can't make decisions for her. God bless you for this Word :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member
WOW...Shimmie that was for me! Please keep my niece in your prayers. She's a young mom and has been on my mind this morning... there's but so much I can do, because I know I can't make decisions for her. God bless you for this Word :love2:

I will definitely pray for your niece. It's so hard to love someone and feeling helpless when we want so much to be a support and shining light for them.

I can say for certain, that you precious Laela are a shining light for your niece and all of those who know and love you. :yep: :love3:

You're already doing what's best for her...your prayers of love with the sweet fragrance of a Rose... :Rose:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I love you, too precious Lucie. :bighug:

God sees and answers our prayers, even when it's dark. :Rose:

Lately I've been focusing on my name Shimmie and Lucie means, "light." Whenever I find a Word that focuses on light I hold it extra close to my heart. :)

Shimmie

Staff member
Lately I've been focusing on my name Shimmie and Lucie means, "light." Whenever I find a Word that focuses on light I hold it extra close to my heart. :)
That's awesome, lucie :yep:.

Guess what? My birth name [btw: it's not "Shimmie" :lol:]...

Anyhoo, my birth name means, "Morning Star".

We must be sisters of Light. :grouphug2: I'm honored to be named after you. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
You are always RIGHT on time!!!

God is right on time; Shimmie is late :lol:

But Onamshn, you know how He gives us a 'Word' when we need it? Well, I've had some moments of 'darkness' lately, as I needed answers and this morning He gave me the scripture [above] and I wanted to share it with each of you. :love3:

It's interesting how I am sharing a similar situation as Laela posted above. My youngest sister is going through a lot right now and I don't know how to help her and for me this is darkness. But God says that He will enlighten my darkness and I trust Him to do just that.

Thank you for being so supportive, I mean this sincerely. I thank God that you too, are His Light which shines so brightly in the hearts of many; many of those you know not of, yet they know of you and your Light which gives them hope beyond doubt. :giveheart:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you again for more confrimation.

It's no small wonder that you are named 'Highly Favored plus......... 8. The eight is God's number for new beginnings and I can just see the Light that He is shining upon and within you and upon the new path which He has made a way for you to shine even more and to give you direction and answers far above and beyond than you've ever asked of Him.

Keep Shining for your new beginnings are wihout end. :heart:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
That's awesome, lucie :yep:.

Guess what? My birth name [btw: it's not "Shimmie" :lol:]...

Anyhoo, my birth name means, "Morning Star".

We must be sisters of Light. :grouphug2: I'm honored to be named after you. :yep:

Aww........ that is great!!! Here's to LIGHT!!! :giveheart:

paradise79

Awwww, shimmie and lucie please stop that....you going to make me burst into cries;both of you "light" are just adorable :yep::lachen:

Shimmie,God has spoken to me through your post and glory be His Name, I think I get it this time. The thanks button can't ne hit more than once so thousand times "thanks for your post". My elder sister is actually going through the most darkness and the only thing I can do for her is to keep her in my prayers.
I won't give up, I know the Lord is by our side. He loves us and every day is way of saying "I love you, I care about you child", even if things don't work the way you want it.

Because I love you, Lord, because I trust you, because You're the One and only One I wouldn't be afraid, I'm giving you praise again again. I know the light is coming, on my sister, on my nieces and we'll hang in here, waiting for your power.

You're blessed Shimmie :kiss:

Shimmie

Staff member
Awwww, shimmie and lucie please stop that....you going to make me burst into cries;both of you "light" are just adorable :yep::lachen:

Shimmie,God has spoken to me through your post and glory be His Name, I think I get it this time. The thanks button can't ne hit more than once so thousand times "thanks for your post". My elder sister is actually going through the most darkness and the only thing I can do for her is to keep her in my prayers.
I won't give up, I know the Lord is by our side. He loves us and every day is way of saying "I love you, I care about you child", even if things don't work the way you want it.

Because I love you, Lord, because I trust you, because You're the One and only One I wouldn't be afraid, I'm giving you praise again again. I know the light is coming, on my sister, on my nieces and we'll hang in here, waiting for your power.

You're blessed Shimmie :kiss:

You too are blessed pretty lady :kiss:

I'm praying for your sister ... this is for her and your precious nieces; God's light is already upon her and her heart and eyes will be open to see and to receive it. Bless her darling heart. :bighug: