GOD made a way out of no way!!!!!!!

Koffie

Okay, so yesterday I vented about nursing school and not thinking I was ever gonna graduate.

My cumulative GPA sucks because of two classes that I took (and failed) that don't even go toward my degree plan.That's what hindered me from getting into nursing school.

But here's the clincher

Today I called the School of Nursing at my school and they said that the applicants for next fall (Fall 2007) only requirements would be to have an acceptable Prequisite course GPA for nursing majors and a decent science GPA, they are throwing out (not considering) the cumulative or any classes that don't go toward your degree plan. Therefore, the those Fs on my transcripts will NOT hinder me from getting into nursing school next year :dance7:

As well, I can take the hours I have taken and put them toward another degree until nursing school, thus, if God's will allows, I will have fulfilled two degrees by 2009 by the time I am 24! :D

I just wanted to testify about how good GOD is and that HE CAN open any door & remove ALL obstacles that keep you from fulfilling HIS pleasing and perfect will. ;)

PearsonS

Girl,

Thanks for posting THIS!!! I have a few things on my plate that I can honestly say that I have been worrying about.... Reading this reminded me of WHO is really in control.

Take care and God bless you!
S

ThinNnappy

okay, almost the same thing is happening to me. Something told me to go in this thread. All i can do is have faith and not worry-, and i know God will. its just me family worries me and its kind of stressful and scary. But i know its all going ot come together. Thanks for posting this.

FunkyDiva

God is beyond great, he have opened alot of doors for me and saved me from alot of heartache and pain. So I am happy for you, and happy that God is also working in your life. Don't forget to thank him for every step and breath you take!!

kisz4tj

I love it when God shows out!!!! I'm happy for you. Keep up the good work and may praises always flow from your mouth.