God Provides For His Children

mellowmel

As some may know I'm a single mom of a 2 year old. I went back to school to finish up pre-reqs(I already have my Bachelors) for graduate medical program (Physician Assistant school). I learned this week I couldn't register for summer classes because I had a $500 balance. I go to a small Catholic and private university for these classes and they are strict about paying your money to them. I called the bursar's office and they told me I needed to pay my balance before I could register.

I don't have the $500 to give them seeing as how I work part-time and my paycheck goes to private Christian daycare, car note, insurance and whatever other bills I can help my mother with since she moved here (3.5 hours away from our hometown) after I graduated to help with my daughter. So I decided to email someone in the bursar's office Tuesday. Today I check my email and the lady has managed to get permission to block my balance and allow summer financial aid to cover it along with my other tuition and fees for summer. So I'm able to register and take my classes.It's a blessing indeed! I told myself I wasn't going to stress and worry over it and would send my email and send it up to prayer in God. That's what I did and God provided!

mellowmel

Had to post some scriptures... And I was reading Matthew last night!

Matthew 6:30-34 KJV
30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek ) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Matthew 6:30-34 NIV
30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

topsyturvy86

Thanks for sharing this mellowmel. As the word says " Be anxious about nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to God".

BlessedStarlette

Funny you mention this because I was reading the same scripture earlier this morning. God is in control.

Had to post some scriptures... And I was reading Matthew last night!

Matthew 6:30-34 KJV
30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek ) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Matthew 6:30-34 NIV
30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.