Goddess Hair Growth products heard of it?

drasgrl

I actually found out through an Indian hair care message board. They mentioned goddess hair growth products so I followed the link and found this site. Here's a forum that talks about it but I can't seem to find the price or the products in the order form. They sell lots of other beauty products like skin lighteners and stretch mark creme. It looks suspect but who knows just wanted to know if anyone heard of it or used it.

I actually found the stuff you have to scroll down to the bottom. Good grief that is is expensive!

Last edited:
Yes very costly, but wouldn't hurt to try, but I would try one product at a time, and if you don't get a real results, or results you don't like, then I wouldn't order again.....JMO....

guyanesesista

I think it's a scam. She's been called out on BHM a few times. "Celebrity's Beauty Secret" my booty. The whole site looks suspect to me. Just my opinion.

I actually found out through an Indian hair care message board. They mentioned goddess hair growth products so I followed the link and found this site. Here's a forum that talks about it but I can't seem to find the price or the products in the order form. They sell lots of other beauty products like skin lighteners and stretch mark creme. It looks suspect but who knows just wanted to know if anyone heard of it or used it.

I actually found the stuff you have to scroll down to the bottom. Good grief that is is expensive!

Ok, I read some of the forums, and in my opinion, in order to get real proof, you will have to try it for yourself, what might work well for one person, might not do crap for another person.....and the only real evidence of knowing if the product works is trying it out for yourself.......yes it is very expensive......but in order to kill curiousity....you have to be willing to spend the money, BUT, I'm not tellin you to buy a bunch of stuff, cuz 36.00 for shamppo and conditioner, and all that money for oil and grease, is just to be much. But if cost isn't an issue for you........then go for it and try it.....the thing with people's testimony is that WE don't know if someone PAID them to say "oh yeah this product made my hair grow in 2 weeks!" So YOU have to decide to try the product and see if it's worth getting.......I wouldn't mind trying the shampoo and conditioner, but I just don't have the money right now......I hope this make sense....and again this is just my opinion, and don't spend a bunch of money if you don't have to.:yep: