Going Through? This Thread is for You!

Nice & Wavy

This thread is for every sister who is going through a trial in their lives. There were times in many of our lives where we wish we had a place to come to and be encouraged, so I ask that this thread be used to bless them and lift them higher!

I pray that members here post and encourage someone. As the Body of Christ, we are called to help those who are suffering and to pray for them...:yep:

I declare victory for every sister who may read this thread and for those who are lurking as well, and I proclaim that you will have joy, peace and the love you deserve as a child of God, and that God's grace abound for you!

:bighug:
It might seem like a tidal wave of adversity is going to take you under and drown you, but somehow, some way you become like a buoy or a cork in the middle of the ocean and you come popping right up in the name of Jesus, because faith is rising up inside you. Why is faith rising up? Because Jesus is praying for you. That's why your still here. Jesus has been praying for you. :yay: That's why you've overcome the worst of the worst. There will be other storms you'll have to go through and other trials you'll have to face but, thank God, Jesus is praying for you. :yay:

Your faith will not fail!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

......you come popping right up in the name of Jesus, because faith is rising up inside you. Why is faith rising up? Because Jesus is praying for you.

That's why your still here. Jesus has been praying for you.

THANK YOU!

Nice & Wavy

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

......you come popping right up in the name of Jesus, because faith is rising up inside you. Why is faith rising up? Because Jesus is praying for you.

That's why your still here. Jesus has been praying for you.

THANK YOU!
You are more than welcome, sis!
:love3:

Nice & Wavy

"Years passed, and the king of Egypt died. But the Israelites continued to groan under their burden of slavery. They cried out for help, and their cry rose up to God."
Exodus 2: 23-24 (NLT)

Years passed. The Scriptures say close to forty years went by. The Israelites must have thought after all those years that their crying had fallen on deaf ears. Was the Lord listening? Were they crying in vain?

Do you ever feel that way? You have asked God to deliver you from something, and it seems as though God has not heard your cries of deliverance. Let me encourage you dear one, He does not ignore the cries of His people. He has not ignored your cries. Just as God had a sovereign plan designed to free His people from slavery, He has a sovereign plan to free you from that which holds you captive.

The cries of the Israelites were heard and answered in Exodus chapter 13. Finally, they were going to be free from the bondage of slavery to the Egyptians. Don't you know they were thrilled beyond words? Life in total freedom was just over the horizon! However, the plan for deliverance from Pharaoh led them straight from Egypt to the desert. Funny how God works, isn't it? The desert was God's idea of freedom.

Isaiah the prophet tells us in chapter 55 that God's ways and thoughts are higher than our ways and thoughts. I do not know about you, but that gives me great comfort. Exodus 13:17 demonstrates this concept, "When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter. For God said, 'If they face war, they might change their minds and return to Egypt '" (NIV). I really like short cuts, but God thought the short cut out of Egypt was not the best route. He was even gracious enough to explain His reasoning.

God wants to deliver us from our bondage, but many times we want the easy way out... a short cut: "Get me out of this mess Lord, but please don't let the way out cause me any pain or inconvenience." God knows our weaknesses. He knows how easily we would slip back into bondage if we faced adversity in the easy way out. In His great wisdom and sovereignty His plan for the exodus of our bondage is not the quick, easy way. He will lead us out through a path that will create a dependency on Him. This path will also strengthen our relationship with Him, give us a renewed assurance of our faith, and equip us for a possible slip back into the pit. Read in Exodus verses 18-19, "So God led the people around by the desert road toward the Red Sea . The Israelites went up out of Egypt armed for battle." Did you catch that last part about being armed for battle?

The way out of bondage is sure but not always swift. In some situations God shows His great mercy and the exit is quick -- we're left in awe by His power. In other situations, God chooses to take us by the desert road to strengthen us. Two things are certain no matter the route: victory for us and glory for our God.

Dear Lord, thank You for not ignoring the cries of Your people. I realize through Your Spirit in me that I can wait on Your perfect deliverance from my current Egypt . I can't wait to celebrate the victory. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Nice & Wavy

For my sisters going through a storm....praying for you :bighug:

"Through The Storm"
Yolanda Adams

The storms of life will blow
They're sure to come and go
They meet me at a time
When I'm calm and doing fine

But the Captain of my soul
He's always on board
He rocks me in His arms
While riding through the storm

Jesus holds me in His arms
I am not afraid
Of the stormy winds and the waves

Though the tides become high
He holds me while I ride
I found safety in the masters arms

I have no fear of the raging seas
Knowing Jesus is there with me
He can speak to wind and the waves
And he make them all behave

All power's in the His hand
On sea or dry land
I found safety in the Master's arms
Jesus holds me in His arms
Noohoho I'm not afraid of the stormy wind and the waves
Though the tides becomes high
He holds me while I ride
I found safety in the Masters arms
While riding through the storms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3VYlv207Wc

Nice & Wavy

Shimmie

Staff member
"Years passed, and the king of Egypt died. But the Israelites continued to groan under their burden of slavery. They cried out for help, and their cry rose up to God."
Exodus 2: 23-24 (NLT)

Years passed. The Scriptures say close to forty years went by. The Israelites must have thought after all those years that their crying had fallen on deaf ears. Was the Lord listening? Were they crying in vain?

Do you ever feel that way? You have asked God to deliver you from something, and it seems as though God has not heard your cries of deliverance. Let me encourage you dear one, He does not ignore the cries of His people. He has not ignored your cries. Just as God had a sovereign plan designed to free His people from slavery, He has a sovereign plan to free you from that which holds you captive.

The cries of the Israelites were heard and answered in Exodus chapter 13. Finally, they were going to be free from the bondage of slavery to the Egyptians. Don't you know they were thrilled beyond words? Life in total freedom was just over the horizon! However, the plan for deliverance from Pharaoh led them straight from Egypt to the desert. Funny how God works, isn't it? The desert was God's idea of freedom.

Isaiah the prophet tells us in chapter 55 that God's ways and thoughts are higher than our ways and thoughts. I do not know about you, but that gives me great comfort. Exodus 13:17 demonstrates this concept, "When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter. For God said, 'If they face war, they might change their minds and return to Egypt '" (NIV). I really like short cuts, but God thought the short cut out of Egypt was not the best route. He was even gracious enough to explain His reasoning.

God wants to deliver us from our bondage, but many times we want the easy way out... a short cut: "Get me out of this mess Lord, but please don't let the way out cause me any pain or inconvenience." God knows our weaknesses. He knows how easily we would slip back into bondage if we faced adversity in the easy way out. In His great wisdom and sovereignty His plan for the exodus of our bondage is not the quick, easy way. He will lead us out through a path that will create a dependency on Him. This path will also strengthen our relationship with Him, give us a renewed assurance of our faith, and equip us for a possible slip back into the pit. Read in Exodus verses 18-19, "So God led the people around by the desert road toward the Red Sea . The Israelites went up out of Egypt armed for battle." Did you catch that last part about being armed for battle?

The way out of bondage is sure but not always swift. In some situations God shows His great mercy and the exit is quick -- we're left in awe by His power. In other situations, God chooses to take us by the desert road to strengthen us. Two things are certain no matter the route: victory for us and glory for our God.

Dear Lord, thank You for not ignoring the cries of Your people. I realize through Your Spirit in me that I can wait on Your perfect deliverance from my current Egypt . I can't wait to celebrate the victory. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Years Passed......

These are striking words which opened your post above. "Years Passed"...

And God's promises never disappear nor do they bear an expiration. He's still guarding the promises that He has given us.

Years passed... and you know who the King of Egypt is... who died?

The end of 'your' waiting. The one who held up your dreams is now deceased and can no longer withhold them from you.

From your post which is filled with compassion....beyond forum text...

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Sometimes we get this image of God in our heads of an old man sitting in a rocking chair, snoring. True, God has been around a long time, but He is far from or senile. He is very much alive and filled with zoe absolute everlasting, eternal life and He is always in the now. Furthermore, the Bible says that He goes before us. That means He has already been where you are right now, already mapped out your escape route and is just waiting to reveal it to you.

Nothing you're going through has caught Him off guard or stumped Him for an answer. He isn't up there scrambling around madly trying to figure out a solution to your situation. He has already taken care of it. Your job is to fear not. Take your position. Stand still. And see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf.

Nice & Wavy

Years Passed......

These are striking words which opened your post above. "Years Passed"...

And God's promises never disappear nor do they bear an expiration. He's still guarding the promises that He has given us.

Years passed... and you know who the King of Egypt is... who died?

The end of 'your' waiting. The one who held up your dreams is now deceased and can no longer withhold them from you.

From your post which is filled with compassion....beyond forum text...

AMEN!!!! Whoo-hoo!

Shimmie

Staff member
Sometimes we get this image of God in our heads of an old man sitting in a rocking chair, snoring. True, God has been around a long time, but He is far from or senile. He is very much alive and filled with zoe absolute everlasting, eternal life and He is always in the now. Furthermore, the Bible says that He goes before us. That means He has already been where you are right now, already mapped out your escape route and is just waiting to reveal it to you.

Nothing you're going through has caught Him off guard or stumped Him for an answer. He isn't up there scrambling around madly trying to figure out a solution to your situation. He has already taken care of it. Your job is to fear not. Take your position. Stand still. And see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf.

Lord Jesus.... :pray: We worship you in prayer.

Sis, This right here:

Nothing you're going through has caught Him off guard or stumped Him for an answer.

He isn't up there scrambling around madly trying to figure out a solution to your situation. He has already taken care of it. Your job is to fear not. Take your position. Stand still. And see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf.

BrandNew

Loc'd up and loving it!

Thank you so much for this! I've been going through it health wise. After having surgery last month and then finding out that it was unsuccessful I have faith that God is in control and nothing that is happening is surprising to him. He has a plan. This is confirmation for me today!

Nice & Wavy

Thank you so much for this! I've been going through it health wise. After having surgery last month and then finding out that it was unsuccessful I have faith that God is in control and nothing that is happening is surprising to him. He has a plan. This is confirmation for me today!
BrandNew, You are more than welcome! I am grateful that the Lord is using this thread to bless you and others.

Didn't know you had surgery last month, but I believe with you that God is in control of your body and the enemy has nothing in you. God does have a plan and His plan is perfect.

This scripture is for you today:

"The Lord will perfect that which concerns me;
Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands."
Psalm 138: 8

He is the Great Physician!!!

Nice & Wavy

Lord Jesus.... :pray: We worship you in prayer.

Sis, This right here:

Nothing you're going through has caught Him off guard or stumped Him for an answer.

He isn't up there scrambling around madly trying to figure out a solution to your situation. He has already taken care of it. Your job is to fear not. Take your position. Stand still. And see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf.
Amen, sis...Amen! :love2:

Nice Lady

If you have had a SURGERY and it was unsuccessful, then you should have stood on the PROMISES OF GOD. LET THE DEVIL KNOW OF HIS FUTURE BEING BOUND AND IMPRISONED IN THE Lake of Fire. Let him know that he's a liar. You don't have any church family that actually knows the LORD because you should never be UNSUCCESSFUL. UNSUCCESSFUL is never for his children. Re-order your steps. You shouldn't be bound my the prison of bad health. Yes, there's a lot to pray and get the WORD into you. That's the answer!!!

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

If you have had a SURGERY and it was unsuccessful,
then you should have stood on the PROMISES OF GOD
. LET THE DEVIL KNOW OF HIS FUTURE BEING BOUND AND IMPRISONED IN THE Lake of Fire. Let him know that he's a liar. You don't have any church family that actually knows the LORD because you should never be UNSUCCESSFUL. UNSUCCESSFUL is never for his children. Re-order your steps. You shouldn't be bound my the prison of bad health. Yes, there's a lot to pray and get the WORD into you. That's the answer!!!
Nice Lady, we don't know if she didn't stand on the Promises of God.:yep: I'm sure she did, its just hasn't manifested in her life yet. God's timing is not our timing...even though we pray and believe that God will heal us. I wouldn't take the words that she posted and misconstrue them, she may just posted what was on her heart at the time.

Maybe the message that I posted today was what she needed to add to her prayers. Sometimes just that one thing that we miss, God can use to help us get to that place of restoration. :yep:

I know that the Apostle Paul said this:
"Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."
(2nd Corinthians 12:10)

God hears her prayers...He knows how to minister to her in this area of her life and I believe that her testimony will be of restoration and healing, at the right time.:yep:

Last edited:

BrandNew

Loc'd up and loving it!
Thank you all. I believed that God would heal me going into surgery and I still believe that he will heal me. I'm believing God to do what only He can do. I'm praising through it and thanking Him in advance for the testimony.

Nice & Wavy

Nice Lady

:bighug: Thank you for sharing. I loved what he said "it's a war against despair, the enemy is hopelessness. There's an end and a purpose to this struggle" I truly believe this!

Nice&Wavy's advice, but remember sis--you are not fighting a war! It's already DONE. Get that down in your spirit even send an email telling others that it's in your spirit: Jesus won the victory for you already. Stand in what's yours: But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. God's WORD WORKS!
:creatures

Nice & Wavy

:bighug: Thank you for sharing. I loved what he said "it's a war against despair, the enemy is hopelessness. There's an end and a purpose to this struggle" I truly believe this!
You are more than welcome! God truly is going to deliver you out of this....your testimony is sure!

Hallelujah!

Nice & Wavy

@Nice&Wavy's advice, but remember sis--you are not fighting a war! It's already DONE. Get that down in your spirit even send an email telling others that it's in your spirit: Jesus won the victory for you already. Stand in what's yours: But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. God's WORD WORKS!
:creatures
Nice Lady,

Ephesians 6:10 - 18

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. 14 Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. 16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; 17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, 18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
As you can see, the bible tells us that we are in a warfare...its a spiritual war that we are in, and the scriptures tells us to put on armor. You need armor in war. :yep:

I appreciate what you are trying to do, but this is not a teaching thread, but an encouragement thread for women who are going through some difficult times right now. I do not want it to go off course of what GOD is intending to do here.

Nice & Wavy

"Oh, How He Loves Us"
New Breed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dWO5evB0Cw

He is jealous for me
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy

When all of a sudden
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory
And I realize just how beautiful you are
And how great your affections are for me

And oh, how he loves us so
Oh how he loves us
How he loves us so

He is jealous for me
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy

When all of a sudden
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory
And I realize just how beautiful you are
And how great you affections are for me

And oh, how he loves us so
Oh how he loves us
How he loves us so

Yeah he loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves
Yeah he loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves

We are his portion
And he is our prize
Drawn to redemption by the grace in his eyes
If grace is an ocean we're all sinking
So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest
I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way

He loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves
Yeah he loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves Yeah yeah!

Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah

Yeah he loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves us
Oh how he loves Yeah yeah!
Yeah he loves us
He loves us
He loves us

Nice Lady

Nice Lady,

Ephesians 6:10 - 18

As you can see, the bible tells us that we are in a warfare...its a spiritual war that we are in, and the scriptures tells us to put on armor. You need armor in war. :yep:

I appreciate what you are trying to do, but this is not a teaching thread, but an encouragement thread for women who are going through some difficult times right now. I do not want it to go off course of what GOD is intending to do here.

To a degree, I understand what you are saying, but healing is a finished work even it takes the body months to mend. Next, I believe in perseverance for God's promises for our Inheritance, Communities & Families. The devil attacks tons of believers in this area and we win. We have to believe we will win from the onset or else you will run. As to warfare---have you ever heard Joyce Meyer talking about her example that she was always binding and loosing until she realized it was overboard. She loosed the Holy Spirit and she heard on the inside God thanking her that he was LOOSED. She said that some Christians are constantly in warfare until they are WARPED!

I am sorry and this is not in reference to you. There are Christians in losing battles forever. God provides rest from our enemies (e.g., sickness, disease, and other attacks). However, you should expect rest. Check the back of the book in Acts---Paul got relief from his crazy warfare!

I understand what you are saying, but you can't play nice with the devil and standing your ground--pretty please with the devil will not make him leave--when he attacks your body--you have to be firm and unshakable.

I apologize for the booklet in advance.

~Nice Lady

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

To a degree, I understand what you are saying, but healing is a finished work even it takes the body months to mend. Next, I believe in perseverance for God's promises for our Inheritance, Communities & Families. The devil attacks tons of believers in this area and we win. We have to believe we will win from the onset or else you will run. As to warfare---have you ever heard Joyce Meyer talking about her example that she was always binding and loosing until she realized it was overboard. She loosed the Holy Spirit and she heard on the inside God thanking her that he was LOOSED. She said that some Christians are constantly in warfare until they are WARPED!

I am sorry and this is not in reference to you. There are Christians in losing battles forever. God provides rest from our enemies (e.g., sickness, disease, and other attacks). However, you should expect rest. Check the back of the book in Acts---Paul got relief from his crazy warfare!

I understand what you are saying, but you can't play nice with the devil and standing your ground--pretty please with the devil will not make him leave--when he attacks your body--you have to be firm and unshakable.

I apologize for the booklet in advance.

~Nice Lady
Nice Lady,

Thanks again for posting. As I stated in my post upthread, I want to keep this thread in the light of Encouragement. Since you are really being pressed upon to share what is on your heart, why not do a separate thread which then you can really get the feedback that you are looking for:yep:. You can start by copying and pasting this post into your new thread, if that would help.

Again, thank you for posting. If you have anything to encourage someone with info as you have seen me posting, please do so, but no teaching, ok?

Thanks!

Nice Lady

Nice Lady,

Thanks again for posting. As I stated in my post upthread, I want to keep this thread in the light of Encouragement. Since you are really being pressed upon to share what is on your heart, why not do a separate thread which then you can really get the feedback that you are looking for:yep:. You can start by copying and pasting this post into your new thread, if that would help.

Again, thank you for posting. If you have anything to encourage someone with info as you have seen me posting, please do so, but no teaching, ok?

Thanks!

Don't turn it into a thread. Good point! That's torture. I am not posting anymore. Just clarifying. Have a good night!

Nice & Wavy

The reason that the devil has kept you bound up is because he's afraid of you. He fears that the deposit of glory that God has placed in you will be released and mix with the deposit of glory that's in the person in the seat next to you. He figures he might be able to handle one chasing a thousand, but when two chase ten thousand and then you get three that can take out a hundred thousand, and four that can defeat a million and so on, the devil gets worried. He understands that unity is the atomic weapon of God.

Purpose in your heart to be right with God and right with other people. You must desire, not just to be free, but to be filled with the Holy Ghost and be a team player to the glory of God.

:bighug: