Good leave-in conditoner?

Babygurl

Ive been having trouble finding a good leave-in, infusium doesnt seem to do much for me. Any good suggestions ladies, either homemade or stroe bought? THANKS!

so1913

For a creamy, but light leave in, I suggest Biosynthesis Phinish

For a liquid leave in, I suggest Fantasia IC Hair and Scalp Treatment Leave-In

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I just went through the leave-in search also. I am pleased with Biolage Leave-In Tonic and Biotera Leave-In (which is a less expensive version of the Biolage) . The Biotera is available at Sally's.

AMBERSKYE

Infusium23 Moisturizing Leave-In mixed with Aubrey Organics Aloe Vera OR
Nexxus Headress mixed with a dab of AO Aloe Vera.

Lee

Two good ones to me is Aussie Hair Insurance, I love this stuff. It leaves my hair moisturized, tangle free and great slip. The second one is African Pride Cholesterol conditioner. You can use this for two purposes. As a deep conditioner that you rinse out and also for a creamy leave in. These two beauties are my staples.

Cindy70

Lee - I didn't know that African Pride made a cholesterol conditioner. Where did you purchase yours from?

pebbles

Nexxus Diamatress, Elucence Moisture balance, and Keracare leave-in conditioner are really great.

[ QUOTE ]
Giovanni Direct Leave-In mixed with Aloe Vera Gel

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I like IC Aloe Leave-in for hair & scalp too.

Cindy70

[ QUOTE ]
I just went through the leave-in search also. I am pleased with Biolage Leave-In Tonic and Biotera Leave-In (which is a less expensive version of the Biolage) . The Biotera is available at Sally's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here! I especially think that the Biolage Daily leave in Tonic is good. It's very good at detangling and it softens the hair.

TinyT

kenra moisturizing (thick)
nexxus humectress (thick)
sebastian titanium protector (liquid)
Aveda elixir (creamy)

inthepink

[ QUOTE ]
I am pleased with Biolage Leave-In Tonic and Biotera Leave-In (which is a less expensive version of the Biolage) . The Biotera is available at Sally's.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with Supergirl on this one!!! My leave-in search is over for now!