Goody Ouchless Detangling Comb

Neith

I love this comb :yep:

I used it for the first time last night.

It does a great job at detangling, it's cheap, it's seamless and it has nice wide teeth. The teeth are also rounded at the ends.

The REALLY good thing about it is that the teeth are set on a slightly flexible base. The extra flexibility helps you get through tangles without ripping through them with stiff teeth.

It also kind of forces you to be extra gentle with your hair. That's something I struggle with during detangling.

If you try to rake through your hair with this comb like you're crazy, it'd probably snap the base off. So while it is effective at detangling, it also is EXTREMELY gentle on your hair. I lost next to nothing in this detagling session.

Here's a link:

http://www.goody.com/Products/Collections/Ouchless/Styling_Tools/Ouchless_Detangling_Comb.aspx

I have the brown comb, but there is also a pink one and a shower comb with similar designs.

I haven't heard anything about it... hope that I'm not late :)

isabella09

Thanks very much for sharing. :scratchch this looks really good, going to add it to my list :grin:. I’ve recently purchased a Goody Styling Therapy add +shine brush, I haven’t used it yet but I’m very impressed with how soft and gentle the brush appears to be.

ceebee3

I love this comb :yep:

If you try to rake through your hair with this comb like you're crazy, it'd probably snap the base off.

Yes, this was my favorite comb. My aunt came over and raked it through her thick BSL hair and it was bye bye Goody!

I went to find another one and I saw Conair made a similar one for about $2. I love it and it seems a little sturdier than the Goody.

Jetblackhair

I have a Goody Ouchless Comb which I love but it keeps breaking. I've purchased the comb about 4 times now. The one you posted looks more sturdy so I'll check it out. Thanks for posting.

ChristmasCarol

This comb is THE BEST! Just finished cowashing and detangling my 5 yr. old DD's hair, which is mbl with this comb and this is all the hair that came out! :yep:
We use it EVERY TIME we comb, not just detangling after a wash.

Attachments

• july2009 002.jpg
    july2009 002.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 17

CleverGypsy

I like that comb alot but I break it everytime I buy it- and sometimes that's before I even use it. My bathroom can be a warzone...

Neith

I had the shower comb. It was good but I kept breaking the teeth:blush:I guess I was too rough with it

Yeah, you have to be really gentle with it, but that's why I like it, I'm forced to use it gently, which means I'm being gentle to my hair. :yep:

Thanks very much for sharing. :scratchch this looks really good, going to add it to my list :grin:. I’ve recently purchased a Goody Styling Therapy add +shine brush, I haven’t used it yet but I’m very impressed with how soft and gentle the brush appears to be.

I am thinking about trying out that brush too. :lol: Since I've been natural I have bought 3 or 4 combs and 2 denmans.

This is going to be my main comb for sure though!

Yes, this was my favorite comb. My aunt came over and raked it through her thick BSL hair and it was bye bye Goody!

I went to find another one and I saw Conair made a similar one for about $2. I love it and it seems a little sturdier than the Goody.

If this one breaks I'll look at the conair. Thanks for the heads up :)

I like that comb alot but I break it everytime I buy it- and sometimes that's before I even use it. My bathroom can be a warzone...

I keep it high up in a cabinet where my cat and bf can't get to it. :lol:

Eiano

I have this in purple! It was a good comb, cheap too! But my dog got at it and chewed the teeth up. Now it's a little unsafe to use what with the jagged edges and what not... but I've been trying not to comb and when I do, it's under the shower with my Jilbere :)

Jetblackhair

This comb is THE BEST! Just finished cowashing and detangling my 5 yr. old DD's hair, which is mbl with this comb and this is all the hair that came out! :yep:

Yes, this is the comb I have and I really love it, but it keeps breaking. I hope I can find the one Neith has because I haven't seen it yet.

KiSseS03

I have the shower comb and have had no problems with it, I love it :)

I also have their knock-off denman brush, and it works wonders with my transitioning hair.

RadiantBeauty

Same here! I have the lavender one and its excellent for my hair!:yep: