Goody Spin Pins!!!! :D

swirl

IG: rhonda_hair
the updo maker is awesome. i use it on my buns. i have not broken 1 hair since using it as opposed to the tons of broken hair i would get from using bobby pins.

loolalooh

The pony pouf clip is so cute! I might have to try that one. The volume comb could be nice too. Looks like it holds much better than those bump its. I'm not really understanding the spin pin. It looks kinda scary.....like i might put it in and never get it out lol.

I thought this at first but you'd be amazed. It's easier to take out than bobby pins. I've had one too many bobby pins get stuck or go bye-bye in my hair. Go to bed, wake up the next day, and just happen to find the lost souls.

princessdi

I'm a visual person and a little slow when it comes to using things, can someone post a tutorial or youtube video of how the spin pin is used?

Thanks!

fitnessmommy

The pony pouf maker was a disappointment. My hair won't fit in the clip. It's kind of small...I think if I straightened I miiiiiiiight be able to fit it all in.

drappedup

That looks awesome! I wish that'd work on my hair.

I've tried the "updo maker" and it does not work on my hair. :(

Mdmommy99

I use them on my natural hair and my daughter's natural hair and I love them. They never get stuck and are very simple to use. I do occasionally use a bobby pin or two around the sides depending on how tight I want the bun.

kandake

FYI, I saw them at Walgreens yesterday. I would have bought them but I don't have enough hair for a bun.

lilanie

As i type this - the ad is flashing to the right, lol.

I am so glad that you posted your experience, I am so excited to try them once my hair grows out some more.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I tried the pins and I was surprised that I like them. I think the key is that the entire pin is very smooth - no jagged edges. I like how you twist them one way to insert, another way to take out. Here's a fuzzy picture of my bun with the pin:

LadyPaniolo

I clicked the ad 70 times but I got error messages each time. :ohwell: Finally I just went to the site but I couldn't see paying that much for one little curled up bobby pin. I didn't think any of the other hairtoys would really work for my hair. I have oodles of hairtoys that I can only fit 1/3 to 1/2 of my hair into... I don't need to add to that collection :ohwell:

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
I tell you, word of mouth is wonderful because I never would have bought these pins because the commercial or the instructions really don't explain how they work.

I STILL don't know HOW they work but they work!!! :yep:

I really do love them and somehow it holds and there are no broken hairs in the pin when I remove it. It's so much easier taking out one or two spin pins when I get home instead of searching for the bunch I normally use.

Did anybody hear Wendy Williams say how the first thing she does when she gets home is kick off her shoes and take off her hair? I laughed because that's exactly what I do but I take the track hair out of my bun and it's soooooo much easier now :grin:

tiffal1922

I'm glad to see all of the positive feedback on the pins :D

@AGrlCanMAC: HEEEY soRHOr!! :D

@mg1979: i usually use the pins on semi wet hair and from what i can tell i don't get breakage

@wavezncurlz: I'm loving your bun!! soo cute!!!

Creatividual

I bought the pins last week and I luv them! They didn't get caught in my hair or take any hair out for that matter. They're a mainstay for me. With just 2 my bun was secure.