Goody Spin Pins!!!! :D

BlackDiamond21

TY for posting this as I fast forward thru commercials thanks to DVR's so even it did play I must have missed it :spinning:!

I too love new hair toys, especially ones that done break the hair, so I will be on the hunt at my Wal-Mart & Target! :) TY TY TY!!!!

Can't wait to try because too many pins on head give me a headache. I am quick to snatch my hair up off my neck and pray my coated hair pins don't snag/break my hair :wallbash: on the way out of my hair!

OMG I am so excited I am going straight to Wal-Mart after work :drunk:!

jupitermoon

Tiffal, your hair looks so nice!

I really want to try these! I've read so many good reviews on these. Do they work for very long thick, curly, coarse hair? Are these pins sturdy or do they bend easily?

krissyprissy

I picked these up today but put it back. I may buy them next time I go to Wal-mart. Does anyone have more pictures using the spin clip?

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I don't have any pics, but I just had to come in say that these things are a keeper!!! I did just like it said it would. Held up my bun securely without having to use a ponytail holder or bobby pins. I only had to use one, but like the idea of using both to make sure it's even more secure. I have yet to try the pony pouf clip or the updo pin. But I do like these because so far, I haven't experienced any breakage with these and I don't have to go digging out a bunch of bobby pins to take down my bun.

jupitermoon

I picked these up today but put it back. I may buy them next time I go to Wal-mart. Does anyone have more pictures using the spin clip?

I finally got them today and they do work. I was skeptical at first.

Here's mine with only two pins holding my bun:

^^^^This was my very first bun made using the spin pins. I had literally just torn the box open, made a bun, and twisted them into my bun. I was not expecting them to work. I'm very impressed.

CurlTalk

^^^^This was my very first bun made using the spin pins. I had literally just torn the box open, made a bun, and twisted them into my bun. I was not expecting them to work. I'm very impressed.

If I were Goody, I'd be contacting you right now to be a spokesperson/model. That only 2 spin pins held that gorgeous bun up is amazing.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
If I were Goody, I'd be contacting you right now to be a spokesperson/model. That only 2 spin pins held that gorgeous bun up is amazing.
I agree!!! That is amazing and simply gorgeous!! On another note, I came back by to share my look with one I did today. It's not a full bun (although it does work for me with a full bun), but this is kinda like a messy half bun. I bunned half way then left the rest of the hair hanging out, if that makes sense, LOL. I love these pins and it was a cinch for me to create this look!

Tangie

I'll be looking for this tomorrow. My hair is only shoulder length so I hope I have enough hair for it to work.

NIN4eva

I'll be looking for this tomorrow. My hair is only layered shoulder length so I hope I have enough hair for it to work.

I'm shoulder length too. I just picked these up...and yes they're awesome. I just make a giant pin curl in back to hide my ends since I don't have enough for a decent sized bun. Came in handy when my braidout went bust in this humidity in the middle of the day.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict

Celina
If it works in your hair....it can work anywhere! Go girl!

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I agree!!! That is amazing and simply gorgeous!! On another note, I came back by to share my look with one I did today. It's not a full bun (although it does work for me with a full bun), but this is kinda like a messy half bun. I bunned half way then left the rest of the hair hanging out, if that makes sense, LOL. I love these pins and it was a cinch for me to create this look!

JUST GORGEOUS!! do you have highlights or is that your natural color?

afgirl

oh em gee i love these pins im relaxed but not bone straight i guess im texlaxed.... well anyways im military and my hair is thick but bunning everyday was a little harsh on my hair because of the pony holder i felt like i ha tried everything soaking the holders in oil different type of holders...everything and nothing worked...

so after i saw a couple of reviews for these i was like wth ill try them but man where they hard to find everywhere i went they were sold out walmart target cvs well i found them yesterday and i tried them today when my braidout didnt turn out how i would have liked and i am impressed

MsKibibi

I just bought them today and am wearing them as I type. lol I don't usually wear buns (unless its for ballet class) but I think I might wear buns more often now. My ends will appreciate that.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
This looks VERY interesting! I want to try them all, but I'm most eager to try the Pony Pouf Clip and the Modern Updo Maker. Those Spin Pins do look scary and my hair is relaxed... but I'll try it atleast once. I've been using the Flexi-8 and Hairzings for my updos.

Chrissy811

I want to try these my hair is getting to the length that I can use the cute little accessories with out much of a hassle :grin:. Thanks OP for the post.

jupitermoon

This looks VERY interesting! I want to try them all, but I'm most eager to try the Pony Pouf Clip and the Modern Updo Maker. Those Spin Pins do look scary and my hair is relaxed... but I'll try it atleast once. I've been using the Flexi-8 and Hairzings for my updos.

I haven't read any reviews on the Pony Pouf clip, but I've read a few reviews about the Modern Updo Maker. Some state that the ends are too close together and that they have a hard time getting it in, it doesn't hold the long, and that it hurts. It seems as if the Modern Updo Maker is best for those with thin/fine hair.

oh em gee i love these pins im relaxed but not bone straight i guess im texlaxed.... well anyways im military and my hair is thick but bunning everyday was a little harsh on my hair because of the pony holder i felt like i ha tried everything soaking the holders in oil different type of holders...everything and nothing worked...

so after i saw a couple of reviews for these i was like wth ill try them but man where they hard to find everywhere i went they were sold out walmart target cvs well i found them yesterday and i tried them today when my braidout didnt turn out how i would have liked and i am impressed

That sucks. :( I've heard that they are hard to find. The spin pins have recieved very positive reviews. I guess they're really popular in some areas. You can order them from the official website but they come with the Pony Pouf Clip and Modern Updo Maker. I'm sure later during the summer after the hype dies down they will be available.

afgirl

they are hard to find when i first saw them i was like ehhh.... then i saw all the reviews for them went back and couldnt find them i took me over a week to get my hands on it but i love it.... i can really see this pin doing my hair some good

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I'm so mad! I went to Walmart AND Walgreens to find the Spin Pins. Walmart had them, but sold out. :cry: Walgreens didn't have them at all. :( Are these at CVS and Rite Aid also??

Toy

I'm so mad! I went to Walmart AND Walgreens to find the Spin Pins. Walmart had them, but sold out. :cry: Walgreens didn't have them at all. :( Are these at CVS and Rite Aid also??

Yep I 've seen them at Cvs.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I got my Spin Pins! I had to go back to Walmart to get something and just thought to re-check the hair aisle. They had 1 box, which were blonde- I got them. I don't care that they're the blonde ones... they're just light brown IMO. Anyway, I got home and used them as soon as I stepped in the door... PURE LOVE!! I love these and I also only needed 1 pin to secure my bun and my relaxed hair is BSL! No tangles or lost hair either. Thanks for the recommendation to get these OP! :bighug: My bun is not even tight, it feels like nothing in my hair at all.

MsKibibi

So the first day I used the pins, I had no problems. The next day, they got stuck while I was trying to remove them. Not sure what happened but did that happen to anyone else?

Traycee

So the first day I used the pins, I had no problems. The next day, they got stuck while I was trying to remove them. Not sure what happened but did that happen to anyone else?

What do u mean by stuck ? My hair is thick so I have to search for them when its time to remove...