Goody Spin Pins!!!! :D

MsKibibi

What do u mean by stuck ? My hair is thick so I have to search for them when its time to remove...

Stuck as in its holding onto my hair and when I 'unscrew' it, I feel it pulling at the hair. I think I may have been overscrewing to take them out and ending up grabbing more hair as if I was inserting them.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
my new spin pin updo - not a bun but took my twists and flipped them up, secured with a spin pin. only one tool and i love it.

MrsHdrLe

YEA! I GOT MINE TOO! Of course it comes with a story (I'll try to be brief). Well, after 2 weeks of running to EVERY CVS, Rite Aide, Ralphs,.... in my area, I went toTarget online and every store in the area claimed to have them in stock.

When I got there, nothing. A very nice store employee went over to the scanner and typed in the product, nothing. She suggested I go to customer service to ask if it's in the stock room or at another store.

Log story short, the security guard saw I wasn't getting anywhere with the employees (it was very busy) and offered to look it up using the in store computer. THEY HAD THEM in the stock room. He radioed the request in and within 10 minutes, I had them in my hot little hands.

I was so excited! I love them! I bought two packages and gave one box to my hair stylist (grudgingly), but I'm going back tomorrow to get more (Christmas is coming!):grin:

SmilingElephant

I finally got mine!!! I've been wearing then everyday since i got em and i love em!!! But i find that two reallt secure my styles instead of just one....I wanna get more:yep:

Dijah

My hair isn't nearly long enough to use these, but because of all the positive feedback, whenever I see them I purchase them. Here in New York, any store I go to they are sold out. I was able to get the last 2 boxes from Walgreens on Friday.

My hair goal. Spin Pin length and beyond!!!

lovegymnasts

They are a keeper. They work perfectly.
The only thing I do not like is that they are invisible in my hair. It looks like I do not have anything holding my hair together. My bun was very boring looking. It's not a hair decoration for my hair. I never realized that this was important to me until I used them.
Maybe with practice and experimentation, I can make cuter buns.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
^^^^ so true. I like the hold and it's easy but the buns are just there:

I've been putting my hair candy on with them.

mkd

I still haven't mastered how to make my buns tight and secure with these. I think I will do better with 4. I am going to pick up another pack. It isn't because I have too much hair for 2 but I think 4 will let me get a better grip.