Goody Tangle Teezer Knock-Off

DaiseeDay

It's called Tangle Fix and it's a little cheaper than the Tangke Teezer ($7.99).

I never jumped on the Tangle Teezer bandwagon since I like finger detangling, but my mom picked one up for her relaxed hair at Target. I'm afraid to try it lol.

ShiShiPooPoo

I picked up a different one from Sally's. it looks just like a cushion, ball-tipped brush but you can use it for a shower brush or dry one. I love it!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Don't do it -- I did and regretted it.

Tangle teezer caused mid-shaft splits in my hair. I have seen some ladies post that the TT works wonders and they got no damage. I wasn't as lucky.

Lylddlebit

I was afraid to use that type of brush at first. I read a bad review from a long hair natural and thought "better not risk it". However one came with an order I got form macadamia natural oil. I tried it on straight hair and loved it so I decided try it on my natural hair and loved it just the same. That brush works way better than denman brushes and wide tooth combs to me. Great detangling with hair loss equivalent to finger detangling on my hair. I don't know how to beat that!